Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS in Khabarovsk, Russia (Far East) / 1Gbps / $7 per month.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS in Khabarovsk, Russia (Far East) / 1Gbps / $7 per month.

deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
edited October 2018 in Offers

We have a low-end configuration available in Khabarovsk, Russia. Connectivity via Rostelecom, Transtelecom, MTS and Megafon are available. This location provides low latency to Japan (30ms).

In addition, we also offer high-performance virtual machines in Oslo, Norway at standard pricing.

Virtual Server in Khabarovsk, Russia (LET configuration)

vCPU: 1 core (2x E5-2660-v2)

Memory: 768MB DDR4

Storage: 10GB Hardware RAID 10 (6x SAS drives)

Traffic allocation: 700GB (bi-directional) @ 1Gbps

Includes 1x IPv4 address and control panel access.

Price: $7/month recurring.

Order link: https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=134

Please send us a support ticket if you need custom packages or the listed plans are sold out. We may have alternatives. We accept a variety of payment methods such as PayPal and Credit/debit cards.

Fraud check - Please do not order from a VPN or proxy, otherwise your order will be flagged by our system. The address entered must be valid. We do not provide services to anonymous users.

VM IP changes are not allowed for any reason. Refunds will not provided for IP issues. For successful automatic setup upon payment, please do not enter any symbols such as '@' in the hostname. Only letters and numbers are supported. Newer templates such as Ubuntu 16/18 are available in the control panel for VM reinstallation.

Thank you!

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

We now have a plan available in South Korea.

Virtual Server in Seoul, South Korea (LET configuration)

vCPU: 1 core

Memory: 768MB DDR3

Storage: 10GB Hardware RAID 10 (SSD or HDD)

Traffic allocation: 800GB @ 1Gbps (KT AS4766)

Includes 1x IPv4 address and control panel access.

Price: $7/month recurring.

Order link: https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=133

• Provide a test IP

@qq7119 said:
    Provide a test IP

I've sent you a PM.

• deployvm said: Traffic allocation: 800GB

can I dedicate traffic with ~ 40Mbs for incoming traffic only !

edited October 2018

@inklight said:

deployvm said: Traffic allocation: 800GB

can I dedicate traffic with ~ 40Mbs for incoming traffic only !

Can you please clarify your query? Unfortunately the cost per Mbps is priced at a premium in these locations.

• hzrhzr Member

can i get test ip for both? do you have direct KT/Ros IP (without xhostfire, etc branding)?

hzr said: do you have direct KT/Ros IP (without xhostfire, etc branding)?

In Novosibirsk, yes (AS12389) we have those IPs available.

• KT out of stock

• Can I get one test IP, please.

edited October 2018

Redswitches said: Can I get one test IP, please.

Which location? For South Korea, you can refer to https://bgp.he.net/AS4766
    Transit blend is more or less the same for any IPs announced under AS4766.

• deployvm said: Can you please clarify your query

Simply I need dedicate (downstream) line with 40Mbs 24/7 the upload will be ~10 Mbs , I gues dedicate 100Mbs could work (if I grow my business) , so how culd that will cost ! .

inklight said: so how culd that will cost ! .

We can provide you with dedicated bandwidth, but the cost will be way above LET limits.
    We simply pass wholesale ISP pricing to customers.

• I have been a customer of Xhostfire for a year and a half, with 1 Khabarovsk machine and 1 South Korea machine. Everything was going well until recently. Now I'm having problems with both machines and nobody is answering my support tickets.

My Khabarovsk machine is crashing multiple times every day I need to constantly reboot it from the control panel. I tried re-installing the system disk multiple times but the problem keeps happening. I have spent about 5 hours on this so far. Rebooting, re-installing, troubleshooting.

My Korea Telecom machine was IP blocked in China, so my other ticket was asking about an IP change. I see from the post here that IP changes "are not allowed for any reason". That fine if that is the policy, but at least you could answer my ticket and tell me so? Then I would buy a new one.

I used to get good support and my tickets were always answered quickly. I don't know what is going on there recently.

I created my 2 support tickets 4 days ago and received absolutely nothing so far except an email to say that the status of my ticket was changed to closed because "we have not received a response from you in over 72 hours". Makes no sense at all as I'm the one who didn't receive a response.

Does anyone know how to contact someone at Xhostfire?

I should have just got my Khabarovsk machine directly from G-Core Labs as the price is around the same. I'm really regretting my decision to go with Xhostfire.

Anyone know a good alternative for a Korea Telecom VPS with similar price?

Hi,

My Khabarovsk machine is crashing multiple times every day I need to constantly reboot it from the control panel.

No other clients have reported any abnormalities of that kind with their virtual servers in Khabarovsk. Maintenance on the hypervisor was completed today, which should improve performance. We can discuss this more in the ticket.

My Korea Telecom machine was IP blocked in China, so my other ticket was asking about an IP change.

We no longer provide IP changes on certain plans. In the past, customers have rotated through IP addresses and caused them to be blocked or blacklisted for various reasons. We could not possibly provide new addresses each time for the same client. Furthermore, a single KT-assigned IP addresses costs around 45% of $7, which is not desirable. We do not have options to lease or rent new addresses at this price-point.

as the price is around the same

Most companies do not provide IP changes or guarantee they will work in a certain country. This is out of our control. They also do not offer a refund if the assigned IP could not accessed through your ISP.

Regarding responses, unfortunately due to a large in-flux of requests for IP changes this month, we have not given these priority.