Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BBM out for android and iphone
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BBM out for android and iphone

cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

BBM for Android, iOS crosses 5 mn downloads.
You guys tried?

Comments

• Yes, I've tried it, and it's working for my Android 4/Ice cream sandwidch.

If anyone want's to add me, here is my PIN 74F01BDB

• Got it here too. If you're stuck waiting in line, there's this method you can try. Count must be a positive number..

PIN 7B7AC4C1

• Current status still waiting for the eMail...

• @Wira_Soenaryo said:
    Current status still waiting for the eMail...

Same here... on android

• any other method that bypass the list? i've been waiting for 7 hours+ now...

• @al3xt said:
    any other method that bypass the list? i've been waiting for 7 hours+ now...

You could be waiting for some time. but you're fault for not signing up on the website weeks earlier.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Not sure why the big interest in bbm. Never met anyone I couldn't reach without it :P

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@TarZZ92 I did sign up on the web site, and I'm still on the waiting list.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

I got the code! It was instant for me

• @cfgguy said:
    I got the code! It was instant for me

I'm still waiting here... Seems like i gotta wait for a looooong time... :(

• @jarland, how do you get the image in your signature?

• Using it on my iPhone and so far so good

• faster than BBM on Blackberry phone :D

• i got duped and installed a fake one from the google market... all it did was serve ads

• A few days ago, one of my friend is also installing the fake BBM on his Tab. It's just showing an ads from searchwebxxx or startapp. After listing the application in the App Manager, I found that it fake it's name to App Store or something copying Google Apps icon. So I just uninstall it, and the ads gone :)

• earlearl Member
    edited October 2013

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    A few days ago, one of my friend is also installing the fake BBM on his Tab. It's just showing an ads from searchwebxxx or startapp. After listing the application in the App Manager, I found that it fake it's name to App Store or something copying Google Apps icon. So I just uninstall it, and the ads gone :)

yeah mine was called bbm by "blackberry limited bbm" but I should have read abit more cause the email was josephlferry at gmail.com, it made everyone give it five stars before you can run the program so looks like everyone did.. anyways I warned google about it and it seems to be taken off the market now..

• Just got it :)

My PIN: 7BD60443

• A way to finish queuing is to use someone else's email who already got the activation email.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited October 2013

if you signed up for the keep updated email ( a few weeks back it should let you join/signup once u downloaded the app. atleast that's what i did.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Finally managed to get mine working. My pin is: 76b80d79 Hit me up :D

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    jarland, how do you get the image in your signature?

Should just show up as a link

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Anyone made a proxy for us? XD

• I don't understand why people would use this, it doesn't seem any better then kik. But it might be a good idea on Blackberries side to become legitimate again.

• @BuyCPanel_Kevin said:
    I don't understand why people would use this, it doesn't seem any better then kik. But it might be a good idea on Blackberries side to become legitimate again.

It's a less obnoxious, more secure (at least in theory) Kik, you could say.

• I made a BBM group for LET

Just scan the barcode with BBM to join

• finally got mine too :)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Wira_Soenaryo said:
    Current status still waiting for the eMail...

re-try again, if not a couple times and you will get instantly, I had the same issue, on 3rd attempt I had no issues.

@joodle said:
    I made a BBM group for LET

Seems rather dead :P

• done installed bbm to my android ..nice