Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I use my page like a profile? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How can I use my page like a profile?

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Aidan said: Did you just assume that he's literate in a language?

Did you just assume his gender ?

Thanked by 2Aidan Janevski
  • I’m italian and i’m a lady.

So i try to explain again..

I would like to use my page nane inside Facebook group to reply of job announcement.
    It could be possible?

• @cociu can help at these things.

• @shallownorthdakota said:
    I like eggs.

Eggs are an excellent source of eggs.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

When eggs fly, you know you are having it.

The end is nigh.

I forgot who is Italian here, there are a few.

Si prega di fare la tua domanda in italiano.

In inglese non ha senso

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @default farted twice in a row.

• @ehab said:
    @default farted twice in a row.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    I forgot who is Italian here, there are a few.

Si prega di fare la tua domanda in italiano.

In inglese non ha senso

In Italian:

è possibile usare la mia pagina facebook all'interno dei gruppi facebook per rispondere alle offerte di lavoro?

chiccorosso said: è possibile usare la mia pagina facebook all'interno dei gruppi facebook per rispondere alle offerte di lavoro?

sì lo è, fai clic sulla freccia giù in alto a destra e guarda il nome della pagina, quindi torna al post di lavoro e rispondi, risponderà come il tuo gruppo / pagina.

• Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • Anche gli altri gruppi? Non solo il gruppo della pagina? Perché al momento non vedo questa opzione.

• chiccorosso said: Perché al momento non vedo questa opzione.

Not every group has that option.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

That's okay.

Women aren't offended if they are mistaken for men - that's what i learned when i was learning to speak French. It doesn't work the other way around.

So it is always useful to assume that you're speaking with a man or a group of men, even if they are mixed group, or even all women.

Plus, one cannot be surprised and caught off guard that way.

Besides, as i've stated before - there are no women on the internet, especially not on a hosting forum, they're all busy doing more important things in life.

This here, is our little sewing circle. :)

Thanked by 1default
  • @Coffee said:

chiccorosso said: Perché al momento non vedo questa opzione.

Not every group has that option.

Ok but i see only another page not my page company

@Janevski said:

@AnthonySmith said:

That's okay.

Women aren't offended if they are mistaken for men - that's what i learned when i was learning to speak French. It doesn't work the other way around.

So it is always useful to assume that you're speaking with a man or a group of men, even if they are mixed group, or even all women.

Besides, as i've stated before - there are no women on the internet, especially not on a hosting forum, they're all busy doing more important things in life.

You have some none binary people pretty mad by now with your old school 2016 values.

• Perchè vedo solo una delle pagine che gestisco?

• woman chgrp

• @AnthonySmith said:
    You have some none binary people pretty mad by now with your old school 2016 values.

{Insert OpenVZ joke here}

• Why are you racism?

edited October 2018

Well, that was typical. Hits a wall and pulls up the racism card.

Should have used sexism instead. But then I never trust gender of anyone on the internet. All genders on the internet default to male for me.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

@Janevski said:

@AnthonySmith said:

That's okay.

Actually, most of my values i learned back in the '90s when i was a kid.

Anyhow, i sincerely hope they can find solace to soothe, ease and alleviate the pain deep within the goodness of their soft gentle souls, by eating a nice little butter cookie with milk while petting a fluffy kitty, so they can find acceptance to the fact that other people, with different opinions than theirs live too in this beautiful colorful world that we are sharing together. At least that's what i would do.

Either that, or if they're lactose intolerant, can always try to impale me on a stick, whichever calms them best.

But, since nowadays, people are even arrested for 'hate speech' and it is loosely defined and weaponized to get rid of people who are defiant or don't agree with one's view, evidently, God or mother nature, has blessed me with the gift of insanity, i don't know any better, nor i see the universal, absolute difference between right or wrong, because there is only relative difference and one has to pin point, in other words set the reference point at least to humanity.

Death or liberty. Live free or die.

Free speech is so fucked up nowadays. It shouldn't exist in current form.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint