Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a VPS (Laravel Playground). Moving in November 20th.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for a VPS (Laravel Playground). Moving in November 20th.

kacang_soyakacang_soya Member
edited October 2018 in Requests

Please don't suggest Linod*, Vult*, or D* because I already have an active account with them.

• I only need 1 VPS. KVM if possible. OpenVZ as my second choice.

• Any location US/EU but preferred in Singapore or India.

• At least 1 Dedicated Single Core CPU 2-3ghz (no sharing with other tenants).

• At least 1Gbps port (10Gbps preferred; no less than 800Mbps inbound and 250Mbps outbound).

• At least 1GB RAM (4GB preferred; interested with 8GB but do quote separately).

• At least 50GB SSD (NvME preferred) - Bonus if you have a block storage feature. Backup is not necessary.

• At least 1TB Bandwidth (unmetered if you're generous, I will not use more than 1-2TB for sure) or don't charge too much for an upgrade.

• 1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6 (must not be blacklisted and cool-looking IPv6 address).

• TUN/TAP/PPP/rDNS supported.

• This VPS is mostly for debugging, development, but may run a few production websites powered by Laravel 5.7+. I may need to order 1 or 2 additional IPv4 and IPv6 in the future (not urgent).

• Software planned to be installed are Git 2.19+, Apache 2.4+, MariaDB 10.3+, NodeJS 10+, NPM 6.4+ (webpack/yarn/gulp/bower), Composer 1.7+, PHP 7.2+ with some extensions such as ioncube, ffmpeg, imagemagick, gd, and more. I might install WordPress for my hobby projects. Most of the time, my SSH and Pure-FTPd will be busy with Laravel stuff only (like once or twice a day). Idling most of the time once deployed...

I plan to pay annually using PayPal (monthly/quarterly if not enough budget). So, the big question: What is my budget? Let me know your price, as long as we both win, I'll be one of your long-term customers.

Thank you, LET.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I don't want any IOPS restriction. I need maximum access to the disk. Also, I will be using Ubuntu 18.04.

Comments