Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do you buy your movies/series (you know those special ones you wanna keep)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where do you buy your movies/series (you know those special ones you wanna keep)?

I have Netflix/Prime so I don't usually go and buy DVDs or any movies/shows, but I do wanna get Game of Thrones and I'm wondering where you guys buy your DVDs and Movies?

Given that GoT isn't covered completly on any mayor streaming on demand service that I know of (HBO is not available in Germany) I've been looking around and it seems like I can get Season 1-7 for

150€ in HD at Google Movies

194€ in HD at Amazon Prime Video

or for about 100€ as DvDs though with all DvD offers on Amazon I've checked so far people are reporting some DvDs to be broken/not working properly or having some scratches which would make things a pita. Although DvDs would allow me to push them on PMS it would be a pita if some wouldn't work hence I'm still not sure which offer I'm gonna take. Are there any other legal online offers (from Sites/providers I don't know) out there where I could get GoT 1-7 (perhaps even cheaper)?

Kind regards,

Ympker

Comments