Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it wrong my workflow?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is it wrong my workflow?

In the last day, I'm thinking about my work.
And lately I'm not satisfied because I forgot to contact back client, give more attention etc...

In first moment it's problem of my CRM, Perfex, I like it but missing a few thing...

• sync with Gmail or just copy address and name

• chat inside and trasform chat conversation in ticket

Actually I'm using one address email to talk with client, make new quote, reply to assistance request and it's a really mess!

So what i can do to improve my productvity?

Comments

• YuraYura Member
    edited October 2018
    • chat inside and trasform chat conversation in ticket

You need a good ticketing system. CRM is the central storage of information about your prospects, leads and clients. You have their names, contact info and some type of kanban system if possible, to see how your lead is going through the funnel.

When you have multiple communication channels like email, chat, facebook, twitter, then you have a problem how to keep all of the communication and tickets easily manageable and notice them even if client is switching between chat and email, for example.

@404error and I bought LiveAgent from https://appsumo.com/r/p8g2tyr/ non-aff:appsumo.com because it solves exactly that problem. If someone is talking to me or another employee over live chat on site, then it easily creates a ticket inside LiveAgent dashboard. Do they reply with email? I answer inside LiveAgent and it goes to email through Gsuite or any other email (I use IMAP to my email server). Facebook? Same story. It has Zapier and other integrations.

The beauty of it is that I don't need to manually correlate my email and chat communication, no need to remember if I answered some chat question and who it was, which email or client. There are many systems that offer similar capabilities but they all (on the higher plans) cost $20-50 per user. LiveAgent regularly costs $39 per user per month so I jumped on the $59 for 2 users lifetime deal. They exist since 2009 so lifetime should last for a while.

Actually I'm using one address email to talk with client, make new quote, reply to assistance request and it's a really mess!

You can create "departments", connect any number of email addresses or social media accounts with email templates and so on to separate your clients from different sites or on different stages of sales and support.

• Thank you Yura,

Inside perfex there is a ticket system. You can see here the demo, i really like it

I think I need to teach to my client after they become client to write only ticket. What do you think?

Or is best to use only ticket?

• @chiccorosso said:
    Thank you Yura,

Inside perfex there is a ticket system. You can see here the demo, i really like it

I think I need to teach to my client after they become client to write only ticket. What do you think?

Or is best to use only ticket?

If you are happy with your ticket system and CRM then no need to change it indeed.

I think telling your client to adapt to your one and rigid workflow may backfire and cause more confusion and resentment than you have now. It's your business and it's your task to make them comfortable and your processes organized, otherwise they might go elsewhere.

• chiccorossochiccorosso Member
    edited October 2018

@Yura said:

@404error and I bought LiveAgent from https://appsumo.com/r/p8g2tyr/ non-aff:appsumo.com because it solves exactly that problem. If someone is talking to me or another employee over live chat on site, then it easily creates a ticket inside LiveAgent dashboard. Do they reply with email? I answer inside LiveAgent and it goes to email through Gsuite or any other email (I use IMAP to my email server). Facebook? Same story. It has Zapier and other integrations.

The beauty of it is that I don't need to manually correlate my email and chat communication, no need to remember if I answered some chat question and who it was, which email or client. There are many systems that offer similar capabilities but they all (on the higher plans) cost $20-50 per user. LiveAgent regularly costs $39 per user per month so I jumped on the $59 for 2 users lifetime deal. They exist since 2009 so lifetime should last for a while.

The link isn't Liveagent.

When you have multiple communication channels like email, chat, facebook, twitter, then you have a problem how to keep all of the communication and tickets easily manageable and notice them even if client is switching between chat and email, for example.

Did you know something who syncro this? I'm testing freshdesk
    Yes it's my business. And I'm growing too much fast and I need more organization

• @chiccorosso said:

The link isn't Liveagent.

>

They show one of the current limited deals, so click on Browse and see other deals. There is LiveAgent there

Did you know something who syncro this?
    I'm looking freshdesk

Not sure, I understand. Freshdesk is as good as LiveAgent but they don't have any promo going on and they as $19-89/user/monthly... For the price of one month I bought their alternative permanently. If you ask if Freshdesk too can sync to chat and Facebook, I don't know, but I suppose yes, they are quite advanced.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • liveagent is very easy to use...i'm testing now!
    Thank you so Much @Yura now I know what type of software i'm Looking for! :D
    For any other suggestion please tell me :D

Thanked by 1Yura
  • 2 days later and I received an amazon gift card from OP because he loves this deal so much. WOW. Fuzzy feelings inside :blush: Using my aff link or without it, I seriously recommend anyone with a service business to check it out. It saves us serious bucks monthly.

@chiccorosso :heart:

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • thank you too! you save my little company

Thanked by 1Yura