Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asia Hong Kong Standard Asia Route VPS @ USD5/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Asia Hong Kong Standard Asia Route VPS @ USD5/month

GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Host Rep
edited October 2018 in Offers

GigsGigsCloud.com is service from TechAvenue International Ltd.

Following is our company information :

Company : TECHAVENUE INTERNATIONAL LTD (Reg. 2057777)

Product : www.gigsgigs.com , www.gigsgigscloud.com
USA-LAX, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia Dedicated Server Hosting Provider.
Offering Fastest Dedicated Server and VPS In Asia
Validated by Dun And Bradstreet (DUNS number: 664006998)

Package : CLOUDLET K1 Global

Hong Kong Windows Pure SSD VPS at $5 per month

1 Core Processor (E5)
500M Memory
20G Pure SSD Disk Storage
1x IPv4
Network Speed : 1G Asia Optimized Route
1TB Data Transfer
Line quality : Asia Optimized Route, Via PCCW, NTT, TATA, and GTT
Monthly Fees : $5 /month
Please take note that this VPS do not include China Direct Access, China Access mostly will be route via NTT Japan

For more information, Visit Our WebSite at :
https://www.gigsgigscloud.com/asia-hongkong-ssd-vps-global-kvm/

One Time Try Us Promo Code, 50% First Month Discount : TRY_ME_K_GLOABL

If need any Test IP , please request from us.

Thanked by 1Mxl

Comments

• If it is a permanent discount, it will be better.

• zhujiwiki said: If it is a permanent discount, it will be better.

I guess that already low price for this location, and KVM. APAC users always pay twice for the same things.

• I need any Test IP

• GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Host Rep

@wn789 said:
    I need any Test IP

I had send you.

@zhujiwiki said:
    If it is a permanent discount, it will be better.

This is already low price in Asia . We are maintaining low latency for most location in Asia, except China, that need to route to NTT Japan (China Telecom and China Unicom) . China Mobile Latency still on acceptable Latency.

• GigsGigs said: GigsGigs

Why need to place in jail by payment with CC only, with PayPal?

@Hukin said:

GigsGigs said: GigsGigs

Why need to place in jail by payment with CC only, with PayPal?

We support Paypal Payment only for Global Customer. You can link your Credit Card to Paypal, and pay using paypal

• HukinHukin Member
    edited October 2018

GigsGigs said: We support Paypal Payment only for Global Customer. You can link your Credit Card to Paypal, and pay using paypal

Thanks but no thanks. Why pay from PP balance not allowed? It just useless.

@Hukin said:

GigsGigs said: We support Paypal Payment only for Global Customer. You can link your Credit Card to Paypal, and pay using paypal

Thanks but no thanks. Why pay from PP balance not allowed? It just useless.

This may check with Paypal. The payment page has all redirect to Paypal, up to them to allow if it can pass through

• I need any Test IP

• HukinHukin Member
    edited October 2018

GigsGigs said: The payment page has all redirect to Paypal, up to them to allow if it can pass through

Nope. asking for pay from CC, balance not allowed. Also no Checkout button, only Subscribe - I guess that problem with it.

• bapbap Member

@Hukin said:

zhujiwiki said: If it is a permanent discount, it will be better.

I guess that already low price for this location, and KVM. APAC users always pay twice for the same things.

always? not really....
    do, linode, vultr?

@DearTanker said:
    I need any Test IP

PM to you

@bap said:

@Hukin said:

zhujiwiki said: If it is a permanent discount, it will be better.

always? not really....
    do, linode, vultr?

Yes, you can consider DO, Linode and Vultr too, they are similar good.

However, we offering is at Hong Kong, which I believe is different compared to above three.

@Hukin said:

GigsGigs said: The payment page has all redirect to Paypal, up to them to allow if it can pass through

Nope. asking for pay from CC, balance not allowed. Also no Checkout button, only Subscribe - I guess that problem with it.

At this moment, Paypal only support Subscription. However, upon payment, you can cancel the subscription at your Paypal account, and it wont auto charge in next coming month.

• Test IP please :)

@GigsGigs said:

China Mobile Latency still on acceptable Latency.

How "acceptable" is it exactly?

• bap said: always? not really....

do, linode, vultr?

That global companies. Talking about local companies in APAC region.

GigsGigs said: At this moment, Paypal only support Subscription. However, upon payment, you can cancel the subscription at your Paypal account, and it wont auto charge in next coming month.

Please do not repeat same stupid replies. I talking about other problem. PayPal balance NOT accepted. Do not need tell me about some recurring rules, OK? Not solved. Ticked opened one day ago still not replied, but you still continue to answers here. Better to stay away.

@Hukin said:

bap said: always? not really....

do, linode, vultr?

That global companies. Talking about local companies in APAC region.

GigsGigs said: At this moment, Paypal only support Subscription. However, upon payment, you can cancel the subscription at your Paypal account, and it wont auto charge in next coming month.

Please do not repeat same stupid replies. I talking about other problem. PayPal balance NOT accepted. Do not need tell me about some recurring rules, OK? Not solved. Ticked opened one day ago still not replied, but you still continue to answers here. Better to stay away.

Hi Sir,

If you not able to Link Credit Card to Paypal, and verified Paypal account. Very Sorry that this is no other way to make payment.

@qli5 said:
    Test IP please :)

@GigsGigs said:

You can try it yourself. Please let me know if you need test IP

@qli5 said:
    Test IP please :)

@GigsGigs said:

Test IP has been PM to you

• GigsGigs said: If you not able to Link Credit Card to Paypal, and verified Paypal account. Very Sorry that this is no other way to make payment.

Are you joke? My PP from 2012 and fully verified, CC added and valid. I talking about other thing. If you don't understand it just useless to talk with you. My one cent.

@Hukin said:

GigsGigs said: If you not able to Link Credit Card to Paypal, and verified Paypal account. Very Sorry that this is no other way to make payment.

Are you joke? My PP from 2012 and fully verified, CC added and valid. I talking about other thing. If you don't understand it just useless to talk with you. My one cent.

Very sorry that you need to talk to your Paypal support team about this . I do not have idea about this too. The payment is fully forwarded to PP for payment transactions . If they do not allow to go through , we cannot do anything.

The last way is to do Bank transfer over , but due to amount is too small, it is not really recommended.

• GigsGigs said: Very sorry that you need to talk to your Paypal support team about this

Damn,are you OK?

• hzrhzr Member

Hukin said: Damn,are you OK?

You cannot use balance if it is in a different currency, iirc.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

@Hukin That is so funny! I told you to stop being a dick and blaming the providers for something you could of simply asked paypal on your own.

• PieNotEvenEaten said: That is so funny! I told you to stop being a dick and blaming the providers for something you could of simply asked paypal on your own.

Look, that my own opinions. Right? Are you a policeman here who trying to shot up everyone with own opinions? That NOT a PayPal problem. Provider DISABLE PayPal balance payments. OK I just cancel it without provision and go out. No more touch him.

@Hukin said:

PieNotEvenEaten said: That is so funny! I told you to stop being a dick and blaming the providers for something you could of simply asked paypal on your own.

Look, that my own opinions. Right? Are you a policeman here who trying to shot up everyone with own opinions? That NOT a PayPal problem. Provider DISABLE PayPal balance payments. OK I just cancel it without provision and go out. No more touch him.

I think we do not want to continue on this topic. There is no reason provider stop the balance transfer , ridiculous ..!

Anyway, let stop this . If you can't Pay, there will be no other ways. We only support Paypal and Alipay (china customer) . NO others .

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@Hukin Well next time mention my name in the post. Again if you stop being lazy and asked paypal instead of saying stupid shit then I wouldnt call you out on the matter. Keep being a dick and ill treat you like one.