Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loyalty offer - expand your presence around the globe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Loyalty offer - expand your presence around the globe

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Every time I post a new bundle deal there are always one, two or many who asks: What about us who bought the last bundle deal and are now missing this location? We don't want to buy all again, just the ones we are missing?

One of the things that were holding me back was that there is no easy way to solve this in WHMCS.

After giving it much thought and discussing this with a couple of customers and friends I have decided to not offer a bundle deal this time.

This time it is all about the loyal customers.

So the offer is this: ACTIVE CLIENTS ONLY

Topup with the locations you are missing and get the same renewal price as you have on your bundle deal!

Details are as follows:

You need to have ordered a bundle deal previously.

Add as many locations you are missing, use promo code ”bundletopup2018” and pay the invoice.

It has the be the same type of service, IE. You can't order a 256mb package if you previously bought a 128mb bundle.

(There will be an additional discount if you are missing/buying more than three locations)

When the service is provisioned, the renewal date will be set to the same date as your bundle deal and the renewal price will be set to the same amount as your bundle deal.

You will end up paying full price for less than a year of service but you will instead get as much as 50% discount on renewals without the need to buy all locations again.

As an extra bonus, you will also get a server in the next planned location, which will be in the United States.

The server at this new location will be free until the next renewal date where the price will be set to the same amount as your bundle deal. ETA 1-2 weeks from posting this offer.

Group link for ordering

As always, ask me anything and I will answer!

Comments

• pikepike Veteran

If the offer is active clients only why don't you just send them a newsletter?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@pike said:
    If the offer is active clients only why don't you just send them a newsletter?

Because I would need to sort them out using a custom client group (bundle deals only) and this was easier/faster.

This way I can put my time into something better, to actually improve the service.

And, I recently noticed that LET was considered a providers helpdesk :wink:

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Added 1-4 nat vps but that's what I get. No discount.

(my renewal date is in 2 months but ok, I guess...)

edited October 2018

@Yura said:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Added 1-4 nat vps but that's what I get. No discount.

(my renewal date is in 2 months but ok, I guess...)

The promotion code is there for me to pick up when the order is accepted. All is manual work from here :(

To use the three location discount, you need to be logged in when placing the order.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited October 2018

Why am I getting a price greater than the 1-year price when I go to the order page? (for example NAT256 FR is $5.25/y but I get $5.38/y) Am I missing something?

Edit: Can I cancel some boxes in the bundle that I bought last year without losing the bundle price?

@karatekidmonkey said:
    Why am I getting a price greater than the 1-year price when I go to the order page? (for example NAT256 FR is $5.25/y but I get $5.38/y) Am I missing something?

Edit: Can I cancel some boxes in the bundle that I bought last year without losing the bundle price?

Price gets pro-rated, that is why.
    Yes you can cancel some or everyone except one, if you wish. I prefer if you didn’t since I won’t make a dime if you only keep one at the promo price :)

• mikho said: You will end up paying full price for less than a year of service

So I have to pay more than a full year first?

mikho said: Price gets pro-rated, that is why.

@karatekidmonkey said:

mikho said: You will end up paying full price for less than a year of service

So I have to pay more than a full year first?

mikho said: Price gets pro-rated, that is why.

Don’t know when you signed up for a bundle but those went with up to 50% discount and the ones bought now will have the same renewal date and price.

That part was actually suggested by a current customer and I have to make some money to pay for the nodes.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited October 2018

mikho said: Don’t know when you signed up for a bundle but those went with up to 50% discount and the ones bought now will have the same renewal date and price.

Mine was purchased on November 24th, 2018 2017.

mikho said: I have to make some money to pay for the nodes

Makes sense :blush:

@karatekidmonkey said:
    Mine was purchased on November 24th, 2018.

Are you sure? :grey_question:

• mikho said: Are you sure?

Oops, that's in the future, I meant 2017 :p (the renewal is 2018)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

A few people have been flagging this because it's not a public offer. In this case it's irrelevant, @mikho has chosen to only target existing customer, put it in the Offers topic & has regularly advertised here.

• When I saw the word "loyalty" I thought about my telecommunications provider. Didn't think people do loyalty offers for hosting, but the key thing here being "I don't qualify for this offer". :(

@Edmond said:
    When I saw the word "loyalty" I thought about my telecommunications provider. Didn't think people do loyalty offers for hosting,

To my knowledge, not many do. It is more likely to find that odd special deal and then have the work to move host because of a "better" deal.
    I thought I would do something different as I'm not like everyone else.>

@Edmond said:
    but the key thing here being "I don't qualify for this offer". :(

Well, what would you like then.... I'm all up for suggestions :)

• @mikho im getting code expired.

@proxima said:
    @mikho im getting code expired.

Yes, this was a timelimited promotion until west Virginia was launched.

• @mikho u have another one? Need one.

• @mikho want To topup singapore Perth And west v

@proxima said:
    @mikho want To topup singapore Perth And west v

There is a discount if you buy more then 3 at one time.

Add the locations to your cart and you will get a recurring discount. Let me know if its not applying. (You need to be logged in to your account).

• proximaproxima Member
    edited November 2018

@mikho only need 3. Got the rest

@proxima said:
    @mikho only need 3. Got the rest

Put in an order on the ones you are missing and the discount should apply

• @mikho buddy not working. Added three locations at checkout and total due 12+

• Expecting 6+

@proxima said:
    @mikho buddy not working. Added three locations at checkout and total due 12+

Sorry for the late reply, had to clean up after 16TB of backups got missing. :|

The issue with the discount should be fixed, I added the wrong product numbers in my script.

• @mikho submitted a ticket 538268

@proxima said:
    @mikho submitted a ticket 538268

answered

• Is this deal still going or is it expired?

@Nekki said:
    Is this deal still going or is it expired?

It was expired but I'm considering opening it up again.

• Cheers, give me a shout if you do, I may be in the market for some more NAT locations

Thanked by 1mikho