Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

remix os have mouse problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

remix os have mouse problem

hello everyone
i could install remix os on ESXi v6.0 (on server) completely
and i connect using vSphere Client (web UI WILL NOT WORK)

now i have a problem:
the mouse and keyboard not working!

anyone could solve this problem before?
how can i solve this problem?

Comments

• Like I said before in your other threads.. no one can guarantee you can run software that already out of supports...

Even in their own GitHub there's a lot of issue :
    https://github.com/JideTechnology/Remix-OS-For-PC/issues

I am wondering why in 4 out of 5 thread that you created you insist to use remix os but you never state your purpose.. just use Android x86 (open source so you can learn and fix the bugs ) or phoenixos ( still active and have their own forum ) or buy cheap Chinese Android phone or just move on to your next project or goals etc..

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I don't think OP actually reads (or even understands) what people type. I think he just clicks links and .... magic.

• @deank said:
    I don't think OP actually reads (or even understands) what people type. I think he just clicks links and .... magic.

^ this. If you’re not making a conscious effort to understand what you’re doing, there is no point in us helping you.

• For some reason, I have to use Remix os or phoenix os on VPS (no android x86 and ...)
    I have some Android apps account that should be online day and night and i need vps

my apps like instafollow,instalike,insta+,...
    i want to get coin in this apps and buy follower with coins
    for get coins my accounts should be online day and night

only vps with phoenix os or remix os can help me ...

** i tried bluestacks but it's can not run 30 number of cloned instagram follower apps simultaneously

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited October 2018

Oh, boy. What a sad life style.

• Post your use case on phoenixos forum and get help from them :

http://bbs.phoenixstudio.org/en/

But your use case is really weird.. you want to run 30 simultaneously apps , if they use 500MB of RAM each then you will need at least 16GB of memory or more and a powerfull CPU.

And your purpose is to buy follower? Do you realize that this kind of follower have a big chance just a fake profile that created and used like what you want to do right now and will give you almost zero engagement ? If you want to grow your Instagram follower you will get better result with follow unfollow methode ( if you want to know more just use Google ) and use tools like followliker or for free you can use tbngram.io ( but you need dedicated proxy for each of your account ), create good content, build relationships with other account or buy promotions spot (instastory, post ) from popular selebgram.

• aty654aty654 Member
    edited October 2018

@hardgamers said:
    Post your use case on phoenixos forum and get help from them :

But your use case is really weird.. you want to run 30 simultaneously apps , if they use 500MB of RAM each then you will need at least 16GB of memory or more and a powerfull CPU.

i could run 25 number of my apps in bluestacks! (my vps had 8 GB RAM)

And your purpose is to buy follower? Do you realize that this kind of follower have a big chance just a fake profile that created and used like what you want to do right now and will give you almost zero engagement ? If you want to grow your Instagram follower you will get better result with follow unfollow methode ( if you want to know more just use Google ) and use tools like followliker or for free you can use tbngram.io ( but you need dedicated proxy for each of your account ), create good content, build relationships with other account or buy promotions spot (instastory, post ) from popular selebgram.

in my country people buy instagram pages with fake follower
    every 1K fake follower = 0.2 $
    (for example a instagram page with 40K fake followers = 8$)
    8$ to my country's money is too high

• Technically both of you @aty654 and @Natalia_Rodriguez are saying same.

• @crpatel said:
    Technically both of you @aty654 and @Natalia_Rodriguez are saying same.

Nope, natalia is spamming his/her own bot site. Already flagged it.

• kingdom88kingdom88 Member
    edited July 2019

@aty654 said:

@hardgamers said:
    Post your use case on phoenixos forum and get help from them :

i could run 25 number of my apps in bluestacks! (my vps had 8 GB RAM)

in my country people buy instagram pages with fake follower
    every 1K fake follower = 0.2 $
    (for example a instagram page with 40K fake followers = 8$)
    8$ to my country's money is too high

I'm using plan Intel Core i3-2130 3.4 GHz 2 cores 8 GB RAM, 1× 2 TB (HDD SATA) Unlimited Bandwidth. from httXXXXSPAMXXXXXXXps://prevXXXXXXXXXXSPAMXXXXXXXXXXXXps.coXXXXSPAMXXXXXXXm/vps-windoXXXXSPAMXXXXXXXws-with-android-emulator . Can run bluestXXXXSPAMXXXXXXXack and MXXXXSPAMXXXXXXXemu.