Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone has experience with kts24.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone has experience with kts24.com?

ShihabSoftShihabSoft Member
edited October 2018 in General

I just happened to find their website address here in LET. They seem to offer pretty good VPSes for cheap prices especially their limited time offers at NL.

Upon checking the domain whois, it is just registered like 3 months ago. So you know, usually people get skeptical at this point.

I also see a member with provider tag recommending them.

Anyone ever bought anything from them?

Edit
They don't even have a ToS page in their website. At least I couldn't find it after sweeping the entire website.

Comments

• mhosting_inmhosting_in Member
    edited October 2018

if you not trust then move other provider check in offer section.
    also read reviews on LET.

• @mhosting_in said:
    if you not trust then move other provider check in offer section

how about you shut it up and lets this harmless discussion be opened.

Thanked by 2ShihabSoft iSky
  • @mhosting_in said:

If you don't have anything productive to reply, just refrain from talking here. It's a general discussion section damn it!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2018

Seems to be this guy @GameTownProjects, appears to be kinda trustworthy.

But if you look close on the traffic: fair use*

https://gametown-projects.de/index.php?page=item_addons&id=247

Which seems to have the same locations, you actually pay a premium of 10.90EUR per TB.

"* Unlimited traffic means we limit your connection only in extreme cases. Before this happens, an attempt is made to contact the customer. Additional costs only apply to illegal activities.
    ** Exceeding their limit will incur additional costs of € 10.90 per terabyte."

I guess its only useful for non traffic intensive applications.

• @Neoon said:
    Seems to be this guy @GameTownProjects, appears to be kinda trustworthy.

But if you look close on the traffic: fair use*

https://gametown-projects.de/index.php?page=item_addons&id=247

Which seems to have the same locations, you actually pay a premium of 10.90EUR per TB.

"* Unlimited traffic means we limit your connection only in extreme cases. Before this happens, an attempt is made to contact the customer. Additional costs only apply to illegal activities.
    ** Exceeding their limit will incur additional costs of € 10.90 per terabyte."

I guess its only useful for non traffic intensive applications.

Oh lol, the website he provided in another thread is kts24.com. That's shady enough to refrain from him I think. Why use two different websites? I just don't get that part.

Ya that's hideous the traffic limit, also I couldn't find a link to their ToS page. May be he could enlighten us on this.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@ShihabSoft said:
    Oh lol, the website he provided in another thread is kts24.com. That's shady enough to refrain from him I think. Why use two different websites? I just don't get that part.

No, a lot of company's, have different websites, like OVH: OVH, SYS, Kim...

• @creep said:

@mhosting_in said:

op mention website looks like they are using wp+woocommerce[shopping cart] instead of standard billing system.

• @mhosting_in said:

@creep said:

@mhosting_in said:

op mention website looks like they are using wp+woocommerce[shopping cart] instead of standard billing system.

do you offer CCTV monitoring system?

• @Neoon said:

@ShihabSoft said:

No, a lot of company's, have different websites, like OVH: OVH, SYS, Kim...

That's for one, true tho. Anyway am yet to get a response from the provider from here or to the mail I've shot him.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

Hello, we provide since around 5 years servers under our brand GameTown, but it's not so easy to get new Business customer with that name, so we decide to change two different brands.

At the moment we are working on kts24.com but once we are ready also gt-host.de will get a new template and a few new offers.

In future we will offer the following products on these sites:
    Kts24: Webspace, VPS, dedicated and Colocation at three locations

Gt-host.de: Webspace, Teamspeak, Gameserver, VPS with dedicated CPUs and dedicated servers optimized for Gaming all at our Fra#1 location

All our offers come with fair use Traffic wich is based on the avarage usage our customers in the last 12 month.
    Avarage usage * 2 (around 1 - 2 TB at the moment) is our Traffic 'Limit', but we never throttle a customer without trying to get in contact befor.

I hope I have answered all your questions.

@ShihabSoft did you send us an Email? I do not get any customer mail this night. Wich Adress do you use so that I can take a look that afternoon.

• @GameTownProjects said:
    Hello, we provide since around 5 years servers under our brand GameTown, but it's not so easy to get new Business customer with that name, so we decide to change two different brands.

At the moment we are working on kts24.com but once we are ready also gt-host.de will get a new template and a few new offers.

In future we will offer the following products on these sites:
    Kts24: Webspace, VPS, dedicated and Colocation at three locations

Gt-host.de: Webspace, Teamspeak, Gameserver, VPS with dedicated CPUs and dedicated servers optimized for Gaming all at our Fra#1 location

All our offers come with fair use Traffic wich is based on the avarage usage our customers in the last 12 month.
    Avarage usage * 2 (around 1 - 2 TB at the moment) is our Traffic 'Limit', but we never throttle a customer without trying to get in contact befor.

I hope I have answered all your questions.

@ShihabSoft did you send us an Email? I do not get any customer mail this night. Wich Adress do you use so that I can take a look that afternoon.

I've used this form

https://kts24.com/contact

And also pinged the admin email - admin [at] haendler.it

Your gametown contact us page says unexpected error, when I tried to submit my message.

Please reach me via my email submitted at the contact page if you still didn't get any message, please DM me here.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

Hm.. over 5 years in business and still "§ 19 UStG Kleinunternehmer-Regelung"?
    That means you had 5 years in a row with less than 17500€ / year revenue?

• Nice attitude from the owner/whoever behind that mail is.

Hi,

Why do you think you can get a better offer if you ask our support?
    If there is a long time customer.. Maybe.. But a new customer? Never.

Good luck to find a provider.

That's what I got when I asked for a pricematch lol. I am keeping away from them!

Thats correct. Gt-host.de Was never big and had only a few Server until the beginn of this year.

Currently I'm starting a UG since we already make too much this year.

I am not sure if other realy earn money with small hosting companys, but we never did or tired in the past.
    I was always happy with my earnings as partner in a local company, but in 2 - 3 years I would like to earn enough to life from my hosting so we have expanded our server farm in recent months

@ShihabSoft said:
    Nice attitude from the owner/whoever behind that mail is.

Hi,

That's what I got when I asked for a pricematch lol. I am keeping away from them!

You already got a Mail before wich tolds you that we cant.
    I do not have the time and the nerves to invest for customers wich only like the cheapest offer, especially since these are usually not true anyway.

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • @GameTownProjects said:

@ShihabSoft said:
    Nice attitude from the owner/whoever behind that mail is.

Hi,

You already got a Mail before wich tolds you that we cant.
    I do not have the time and the nerves to invest for customers wich only like the cheapest offer, especially since these are usually not true anyway.

You've mentioned your website on LET my friend. So we usually tend to look for cheapest available offer. How about you fix your attitude when talking to a potential customer? At least via the mail, this is what you told I am quoting again.

That long time customer was once a new customer. Hope you realize that in the future.

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • i have talked with him regarding his offers, and i think it has been polite with me. and i understand that is difficult to have better offers investing money, the offers are there because they have certain conditions (for example i would have bought the vps if it werent 3 months) but the conditions are because of something, and i dont try to understand that conditions.

it will have been my vps if i have known before, but now ,as bf is near i cant stand 3 months contract :)

• @creep said:

@mhosting_in said:

@creep said:

@mhosting_in said:

do you offer CCTV monitoring system?

this is not for client.