Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[UltraVPS.eu] 2 new locations: Moldova and Lithuania | 50% discount for the first month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[UltraVPS.eu] 2 new locations: Moldova and Lithuania | 50% discount for the first month

UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

UltraVPS.eu is a brand of Bradler & Krantz GmbH Co. KG. Since 1999 we offer high quality hosting services to our customers and are amongst the most established providers in Europe. With our product series UltraVPS.eu we provide powerful and reliable virtual servers for low prices.

We are excited to announce two new locations:

• Chișinău, Moldova
  • Siauliai, Lithuania

To celebrate these new locations, we offer a discount of 50% for the first month on all regular plans with promotion code 50%OFF (valid till October 31, 2018 for all locations).

Furthermore, we have the following special deal for you:

Cloud Special-2

• KVM virtualization
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 2 CPU cores
  • 50 GB redundant SSD storage (ZFS based)
  • 1 TB Monthly Transfer (in+out)
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
  • Contract term: 12 months
  • Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands), Chișinău (Moldova), Düsseldorf (Germany), Dallas (USA), London (UK), Los Angeles (USA), Siauliai (Lithuania)

40 EUR per year incl. VAT (~ 39 USD excl. VAT)

[ ORDER ]

Looking glasses

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

Thanked by 1beagle

Comments

• Are you guys now just selling left over space from GetKVM services under the UltraVPS brand or have you guys deployed new hardware in these locations?

Cheers!

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • So now you are expanding to eastern europe. Looking forward to BF deals. Might get some servers for idling

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

TheLinuxBug said: Are you guys now just selling left over space from GetKVM services under the UltraVPS brand or have you guys deployed new hardware in these locations

We've deployed new hardware in these locations.

• Dearest Ultra VPS,

Those are some interesting new locations. I hope these locations serve your customers well. I would be interested in trying these services out, but alas a 12 month subscription would be too much for me to try these. I wish you the best of luck on your future sales.

With Warm Regards,
    James B. Peach

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited October 2018

@jamespeach said:
    Dearest Ultra VPS,

Those are some interesting new locations. I hope these locations serve your customers well. I would be interested in trying these services out, but alas a 12 month subscription would be too much for me to try these. I wish you the best of luck on your future sales.

With Warm Regards,
    James B. Peach

If you write to them directly they can usually work something out for you to test their services for a month. I agree with you though, its always hard to buy into a new location for a year when you don't know what the performance will be like, so it is a tad disingenuous to not offer some monthly option to test things first.

That said, their (Provider Services) billing model has always been based on 3,6 and 12 month contracts by default.

They are good people, if you are truly interested, reach out to them and I am confident they will find a way to help you out!

Cheers!

Thanked by 1vimalware
    edited October 2018

Dear James,

jamespeach said: but alas a 12 month subscription would be too much for me to try these.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We also offer plans with a contract term of 1 month, for instance the following one:

Cloud-30

• 2 CPU cores
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 30 GB SSD data storage
    • 2 TB data transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses

4.50 €/month incl. 19% VAT (~ 4.35 USD excl. VAT)

Furthermore, we offer a full refund within the first 14 days if you're not satisfied with our service.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

• @UltraVPS does the Moldova location have DDOS protection?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Congrats @UltraVPS, good luck! :-)

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • Congrats. wow. look at that location lineup.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • Will storage plans include these locations in future as well?

JoeMerit said: @UltraVPS does the Moldova location have DDOS protection?

I am sorry, we do not offer DDOS protection at the moment.

Golbinex said: Will storage plans include these locations in future as well?

Storage VMs are currently available in Amsterdam and Duesseldorf and we do not intend to offer other locations in the near future.

Thanked by 1vimalware