Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch - NVMe VPS now in Oslo, Norway & Vienna, Austria (200% credit)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch - NVMe VPS now in Oslo, Norway & Vienna, Austria (200% credit)

hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hi guys!

We're now available in Oslo and Vienna.

The plans are available on hosthatch.com/ssd-vps and the network and other information at hosthatch.com/features

As a launch offer, we'll be doubling the credit that you add to your account between $25 and $75 (i,e you get $150 for paying $75). This credit can only be used in Oslo and Vienna and cannot be combined with any other promotions.

The promotion runs till the end of 16th October EDT.

Thanked by 1mrTom

Comments

• @Abdullah said:
    Hi guys!

The plans are available on hosthatch.com/ssd-vps and the network and other information at hosthatch.com/features

As a launch offer, we'll be doubling the credit that you add to your account between $25 and $75 (i,e you get $150 for paying $75). This credit can only be used in Oslo and Vienna and cannot be combined with any other promotions.

75 > 150 is 2 times? .. does it consider as 100% credits? Not 200%

• @mrclown said:

@Abdullah said:
    Hi guys!

75 > 150 is 2 times? .. does it consider as 100% credits? Not 200%

75 x 100% = 75
    75 x 200% = 150

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • also $25 is too hight for initial payment. should make it $5 if one is to try.

• What about looking glass for this two locations?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Azenot said:
    What about looking glass for this two locations?

We have the test files and test IP at the moment - LGs will be up in the next few days

• @Abdullah Hello Will this location be on BF offers? can i use it on blackfridays offers?

• Looking forward to storage offers in NL. There hasn't been one since last BF.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @ofit said:
    @Abdullah Hello Will this location be on BF offers? can i use it on blackfridays offers?

He put it in bold even. FFS.

• @solaire said:

@ofit said:
    @Abdullah Hello Will this location be on BF offers? can i use it on blackfridays offers?

He put it in bold even. FFS.

hey but if i buy plan it will be 1 year promo. That not good when it not recurring offer. Simple wait BF offer even if it will be a bit higher but recurring.

• So no storage VPS like the BF offers?

• @yolo_me said:
    So no storage VPS like the BF offers?

ignore my comment. thought this was a new thread