Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most requested locations (VPS) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The most requested locations (VPS)

13»

Comments

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

Tel Aviv/Jerusalem so I can trigger hukin.

• +1 Singapore, Jakarta

• @dedotatedwam said:
    Pyongyang

Dearest Dedo Tate Dwam,

I have found out that HideMyAss has a server within Pyongyang. While they only offer VPN plans, this may fit your needs. It does however have 99.9% downtime, please note that this is downtime, not uptime, meaning it will only work 0.1% of the time. As well you must connect to it using a IP address based in North Korea. I have also been informed that Vatican City and Christmas Island IPs are also accepted. I hope this helps you.

With Warm Regards,
    James B Peach

• Daverno said: Tel Aviv/Jerusalem so I can trigger hukin.

No ways, kid :smiley:

jamespeach said: jamespeach

What about your dearest location? :smiley:

• @jamespeach said:

@dedotatedwam said:
    Pyongyang

Dearest Dedo Tate Dwam,

I have found out that HideMyAss has a server within Pyongyang. While they only offer VPN plans, this may fit your needs. It does however have 99.9% downtime, please note that this is downtime, not uptime, meaning it will only work 0.1% of the time. As well you must connect to it using a IP address based in North Korea. I have also been informed that Vatican City and Christmas Island IPs are also accepted. I hope this helps you.

With Warm Regards,
    James B Peach

Those are not real locations just geolocalised we all. Know hidemyass is the worst vpn provider in the world.

• @Daverno said:

@jamespeach said:

@dedotatedwam said:
    Pyongyang

Dearest Dedo Tate Dwam,

With Warm Regards,
    James B Peach

Those are not real locations just geolocalised we all. Know hidemyass is the worst vpn provider in the world.

Dearest Dave R N O,

What would make you think they Hide My Ass would not have servers within North Korea?

With Warm Regards,
    James B Peach

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@Ho-ost said:
    The Vale of Glamorgan.

Barry Island Hosting?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • No one mention Abuja, Nigeria? Their prince have gazillion of money and willing to send to whoever needed. They can send you ethereum too!

• We had bunch of requests for Kenya VPS, but price...

• Singapore

• vkusno said: We had bunch of requests for Kenya VPS

Did you mind get a Provider tag at least? )

• Mumbai.

• Indonesia

• China
    Russia
    Brazil

• Rio Montenegro

• Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea