Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NL based LET vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NL based LET vps

Hi, Netherlands is out of stock with inceptionhosting / LEB. I'm looking for VPS within the Netherlands:

1 IPv4 and/or some NAT ports
128 MB ram
25 GB disk
1 TB bw
Paypal monthly billing (or annualy on good offer)

I want to use the VPS for watching Dutch NPO streams when I'm abroad and/or capture some of these streams.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited October 2018

On liteserver you may get a KVM-SSD-256 ( 25 GB SSD, 256 MB RAM, 2 TB bw) or an OVZ-SSD-128 (128 MB RAM, 128 MB swap, 15 GB SSD). The latter comes in for € 16.00/yr , the former for €27,30/yr cough but the coupon 30XMASBALLS for a 30% recurring discount still works it seems cough
    I have had services with them for a couple of years already, here's their website (here's alternatively the aff link if you want)

Thanked by 1ARiEWWW
  • BudgetNode offer a NL location. You could ask @Ishaq for a price that would match your needs. They are very good!
    Or you could try HostHatch?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our Public Cloud is available in Netherland.
    There is no bw limitation and speed is 100 Mbits/s
    We do accept paypal / this is a hourly billed service.
    There is a smartphone app = you can start the VM watch NPO and shut down VM, you will only be charged for the time VM was turned on.

https://www.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud

• @ADM55 said:
    BudgetNode offer a NL location. You could ask @Ishaq for a price that would match your needs. They are very good!
    Or you could try HostHatch?

I can’t agree with that. Got a custom KVM plan with BudgetNode from last Black Friday and I never had a VPS with that much unplanned downtime’s and restarts, support seemed either not interested in my concern or was just rude. No recommendation at all.

• @d0m1234

Can you provide me with a ticket ID so I can investigate?

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2018

@ARiEWWW said:
    Hi, Netherlands is out of stock with inceptionhosting / LEB. I'm looking for VPS within the Netherlands:

1 IPv4 and/or some NAT ports
    128 MB ram
    25 GB disk
    1 TB bw
    Paypal monthly billing (or annualy on good offer)

I want to use the VPS for watching Dutch NPO streams when I'm abroad and/or capture some of these streams.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

We are a native Dutch VPS hosting provider. Take a look at our vps packages if they suit your needs: https://skb-enterprise.com/ssd-vps/

You can also try our custom configurator: https://clients.skb-enterprise.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

Datacenter: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Network: AS64425

Why should you choose us instead of others?

• We're in business since 2013
    • We own the hardware were our customers run on
    • Our support is always available, even in the weekend and night. We usually reply within 1 hour
    • Monthly contracts
    • Gameservers, VPN, adult content and streaming is allowed on our network
    • Real-time insights into your traffic usage and Reverse DNS is configurable

Payment methods

• PayPal
    • CreditCard
    • Bank transfer
    • iDeal
    • Bitcoin
    • Sofort
    • Giropay
    • MyBank

Company details
    SKB Enterprise B.V.
    CoC The Netherlands: 69737770
    VAT: NL857990822B01
    Sales: [email protected]

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited October 2018

@AnthonySmith (Inception Hosting) has some OpenVZ servers including LES boxes in SmartDC, Rotterdam.
    @LiteServer is also a great hoster based in The Netherlands, rocking from Serverius SDC1 in Dronten.

Thanked by 1LiteServer