Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eNotch goes to dead pool?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

eNotch goes to dead pool?

huluwahuluwa Member
edited February 2012 in General

They has been down for 20 days, maybe much more.
Proudly nominated to LEB Dead Pool.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

So their website has been up but client nodes have been down?

• @Francisco said: So their website has been up but client nodes have been down?

You're right.
    AW, when BuyVM on stock?

• Whats there url again?

• @RaidLogic said: Whats there url again?

WHMCS: http://my.enotch.com

• their vps control panel down too?

• 24 x 7 Phone Support
    1-800-871-3764

• BUYVM STOCK IS A MYTH

Thanked by 2tux TheHackBox
  • A touch like Unicorns and Leprechauns.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Aldryic said: A touch like Unicorns and Leprechauns.

lupus*

• Like a month ago I cut up an apple into thin slices and fried them and it tasted gross so I threw it all away. True story. I was thinking it would taste good like some type of apple pie thing. Instead it smelled funny and had grill marks.

Thanked by 1ztec
  • @Naruto said: Like a month ago I cut up an apple into thin slices and fried them and it tasted gross so I threw it all away. True story. I was thinking it would taste good like some type of apple pie thing. Instead it smelled funny and had grill marks.

That was the most randomness statement ever posted.....

--
    eNotch maybe preparing to relaunch with a whole new business plan with does not say budget anywhere.

Thanked by 1Boltersdriveer
  • @Derek said: eNotch maybe preparing to relaunch with a whole new business plan with does not say budget anywhere.

Maybe. But they should let their client get the data backup first, I think.

• Per my experience, for small problem enotch took 1 to 3 days for them to fix.
    Major problem 5 to 30 days.That's why I left enotch a year ago.

I vps was good and there was no problem for 10 to 11 months and it went down for 3 days. No explanation from enotch.
    2nd time I got 3 to 4 months smooth sailing and went down and no response from them for over 20 days and it came back up after 29 days.
    So, I left.