Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Cheap Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Cheap Reseller Hosting

edited October 2018 in Requests

requirement:

Unlimited cPanel Accounts.
Unlimited Disk Space ( Nothing is Unlimited still i need a little bit of good space )
Unlimited SSL certificate.
24x7x365 Human Technical Support :)

Note: Don't need WHMCS :)

Comments

• I could make an offer for reseller on NVMe SSD if you can specify the exact of amount of cpanel accounts and storage needed as unlimited is not offered on that server. Note: You cannot resell on this node.

Or, take a look at our HDD reseller offers here for unlimited cpanel accounts but no unlimited storage.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep
  • Take a look at our Reseller Hosting packages here, with 60% off with promo code RCGQ15U23V

We don't offer unlimited disk space but you'll struggle to find that anywhere and have a reliable service, all 'unlimited' disk offerings have limitations hidden in the TOS/AUP.

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Was gonna post an offer but then you don't need whmcs

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Hostlovin said:

He probably means WHMCS is not a requirement, who doesn't need WHMCS in reseller hosting : )

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • @Hostlovin said:

Well let's see your offer reseller+whmcs?

• @Demoxing said:

Unlimited SSD

What limit on the "Unlimited SSD" do you need?

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

I was only joking about an offer.

Unlimited ssd doesn't exist, unless it's stated on the tos that only files that is shown on your website is allowed, otherwise it breaks the tos. So in truth, each user probably has 200mb to 2 gb space only

• Cheaper you go, the shittier it gets. I still have woothosting cuz.. its so cheap!

• 24x7x365 Human Technical Support doesn't go well with the word cheap.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

We still have 3 slots for this [ can do this in US ( NY / LA ) ]

15 GB NVMe SSD RAID 10
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    30 cPanel Domains
    Unlimited Addon Domains
    Unlimited Databases
    Unlimited Emails
    cPanel + WHM

$15.99 /Year [ Order Link ]

• Try buyshard. But yes for the disk storage they have fair prices for extra drives @Francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Agreed with T_Abraham. Francisco has a decent and reliable service on BuyShared with reseller and shared plans.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

We don't offer unlimited disk space for resellers but your other requirements can be fulfilled , check out if it works for you - https://hosteons.com/reseller_web_hosting.php