Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute.io has been acquired by MailChannels - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute.io has been acquired by MailChannels

13»

Comments

• #meh

Thanked by 1mfs
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

MikePT needs to changes his name to MikeET. The circle will be complete then.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

AnthonySmith said: hold my coffee...

10 hours on, are you ready to launch yet?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Just wanted to confirm that this marks zero changes to MXroute (as seen at MXroute.com, pending/submitted LLC registration). I'm happy for Miguel and the customers of the .io MC reseller. Me and Miguel worked together to challenge the hell out of the market and obviously drew some attention for doing it. It was a fun ride, no matter how you spin it.

If your service was being bought out and carried forward for any amount of time, MailChannels is still the best you could've hoped for. Quite frankly they are the sole provider in their market space, for people who understand why they should be singled out from all of the others. For anyone who needs a refresher, it's this:

Outbound spam filtering that makes sure you never have to worry about IP reputation again. The foresight to use RBL'd IPs on services that don't check that RBL, while using another IP when necessary if the recipient service does check a relevant RBL. No one else is doing it to the degree/scale that they are (and with the back-end intelligence to not just create new problems as a result of loose attempts at duplicating it), so no one gets to be thrown in a bucket with them as an alternative. If a bicycle meets your needs then ride it, but that doesn't make it an alternative to an airplane just because you don't need an airplane. There is no true 1:1 alternative to MailChannels.

Now those of you who are too cheap to pay MailChannels and always will be, meaning you do not represent a single dime lost to their company (not losing what you would never have), I'll tell you exactly who your next provider is going to be in this space: me. With the support of @AlexanderM and amazing customers with friends in high places (AT&T anyone?), we're going to change the game for low-end email delivery. Here's some points I want to hit:

• You're going to set your cPanel servers to use my relay system and then actually go to sleep at night, without trading all of your profits and then some to get there.
    • RBL'd IPs are going to be a thing you don't have to worry about.
    • Email delivery is just going to work like it's supposed to.

Here's what you're probably going to trade for saving money with me:

• RBL'd IPs might actually be something you see for one email every few months. Weird things happen and I'm not perfect.
    • Might be a little primitive on interface, or lacking for the first product iteration.
    • I might ask for your help and compensate you for it. I can't control all ISPs, but I can weaponize my client base to demand fair treatment.

I'm not promising that you can have your cake and eat it too. I'm not promising to not make mistakes or have a product that is ever in it's final iteration (as in no further improvements can be made). All I'm promising is to work really hard to bring you into the fold so we can work together to make email great again. I want partners, and all I'm going to ask is the fee I think is necessary to build an empire that challenges the industry for your benefit and mine.

So stay tuned on that <3

• everclearmail.com is available

• @jar said:
    Just wanted to confirm that this marks zero changes to MXroute (as seen at MXroute.com, pending/submitted LLC registration). I'm happy for Miguel and the customers of the .io MC reseller. Me and Miguel worked together to challenge the hell out of the market and obviously drew some attention for doing it. It was a fun ride, no matter how you spin it.

If your service was being bought out and carried forward for any amount of time, MailChannels is still the best you could've hoped for. Quite frankly they are the sole provider in their market space, for people who understand why they should be singled out from all of the others. For anyone who needs a refresher, it's this:

Outbound spam filtering that makes sure you never have to worry about IP reputation again. The foresight to use RBL'd IPs on services that don't check that RBL, while using another IP when necessary if the recipient service does check a relevant RBL. No one else is doing it to the degree/scale that they are (and with the back-end intelligence to not just create new problems as a result of loose attempts at duplicating it), so no one gets to be thrown in a bucket with them as an alternative. If a bicycle meets your needs then ride it, but that doesn't make it an alternative to an airplane just because you don't need an airplane. There is no true 1:1 alternative to MailChannels.

Now those of you who are too cheap to pay MailChannels and always will be, meaning you do not represent a single dime lost to their company (not losing what you would never have), I'll tell you exactly who your next provider is going to be in this space: me. With the support of @AlexanderM and amazing customers with friends in high places (AT&T anyone?), we're going to change the game for low-end email delivery. Here's some points I want to hit:

• You're going to set your cPanel servers to use my relay system and then actually go to sleep at night, without trading all of your profits and then some to get there.

• RBL'd IPs might actually be something you see for one email every few months. Weird things happen and I'm not perfect.
    • Might be a little primitive on interface, or lacking for the first product iteration.
    • I might ask for your help and compensate you for it. I can't control all ISPs, but I can weaponize my client base to demand fair treatment.

I'm not promising that you can have your cake and eat it too. I'm not promising to not make mistakes or have a product that is ever in it's final iteration (as in no further improvements can be made). All I'm promising is to work really hard to bring you into the fold so we can work together to make email great again. I want partners, and all I'm going to ask is the fee I think is necessary to build an empire that challenges the industry for your benefit and mine.

So stay tuned on that <3

black friday mxroute early adopter comeback confirmed

• KEEP ON MXing IN THE FREE WORRLDD!

• How much did you make?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jar said:

So stay tuned on that <3

Thank you very much for your kind words, @jar. It means a lot to us!

I wish you the best success with your new project. It is indeed a challenge and a competitive market though there is a lot of room for improvement. Competition is good and this market niche does need some competition!

@AlexanderM, @jar, rock it on and blow the market away with your product! ;-)

Cheers,
    Miguel

Thanked by 2AlexanderM jar

@OmgpleaseRead said:
    everclearmail.com is available

Not anymore it's not.

• @MasonR said:

@sweatbar said:
    So any other mail channels resellers?

Pretty sure they ended the reseller program entirely. @gleert was also selling mailchannel relay so maybe he can confirm.

Contacted @gleert , no response from him.

• @jar said:

@OmgpleaseRead said:
    everclearmail.com is available

Not anymore it's not.

Gordon, stop it already!

• @jar said:

Thoughts on your next slogan?

Thanked by 4luissousa jar FHR Wolveix
    edited October 2018

lifehome said: Thoughts on your next slogan?

Yes! We're going to deliver email, and we're going to make Yahoo pay for it.

• @jar said:

Yes! We're going to deliver email, and we're going to make Yahoo pay for it.

Yahoo is owned by Verizon now, they'd just lose it like they lost months of mine.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

jar said: Yahoo

Marissa Mayer objects to Yahoo being compared to Mexico.

• @qps said:

jar said: Yahoo

Marissa Mayer objects to Yahoo being compared to Mexico.

Mayer is long gone.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@jar , let me know if you have some issues in the future with Canadian ISP, I have some contacts ;)

Thanked by 1jar
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

angstrom said: Mayer is long gone.

Your point? I can't make a joke about the "savior of Yahoo"?

• @qps said:

It's 2018. You can't make jokes about oppressed women.

• @Yura said:

@qps said:

The only thing oppressed about Amy Schumer is her gag reflex.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@CyberMonday said:

@Yura said:

@qps said:

The only thing oppressed about Amy Schumer is her gag reflex.

• You cropped the McDonalds out of her other paw.

• @qps said:

Just seems old given that she's long gone.

I wonder whether Verizon will be able to save Yahoo ...

• Didn't know am a .io customer until I saw this thread.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@joshanders said:
    Didn't know am a .io customer until I saw this thread.

Nice to meet you! :P

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2018