Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuycPanel.com Deadpool?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuycPanel.com Deadpool?

@BuyCPanel_Alex
Can't get any response from the site.

Any other discounted external cPanel VPS licenses available?

Comments

• Are you from China or India? No, Buycpanel.com is not deadpooled. If you taking some kind of medicines, increase dosage.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited October 2018

No, UK, FYI!
    Eejit! (Do I write like English isn't my 1st language?)

• I tried again..
    As before, I got a 500 Internal Server Error page, then their firewall presumably locks me for a period of time. Their webmaster email is invalid too.

• I’m in the UK and website/client area loads fine for me. Are you using a VPN?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • There is a script going around blocking alot of users from vpn, strange user agents and ad blocking extensions. Sounds like you fit one or all.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited October 2018

Residential IP.
    Yep, could well be the Adblocker Plus but that doesn't normally trigger such a drastic response. I've whitelisted it to no avail.
    Perhaps Firefox/Mint combo doesn't do it for them. Android Nougat/Browser works!

• needavpsneedavps Member
    edited October 2018

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Residential IP.
    Yep, could well be the Adblocker Plus but that doesn't normally trigger such a drastic response. I've whitelisted it to no avail.
    Perhaps Firefox/Mint combo doesn't do it for them. Android Nougat/Browser works!

The security script also blocks maximum connections per ip for a period of time. You can use tor browser to browse the website. Actually if it is cloudflare could be a tls connection problem discussed somewhere.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • At least they're not deadpool; dead restrictive. ;)

• LeeLee Veteran

Is the site down for everyone? No.

Must be deadpool.

• @Lee said:
    Is the site down for everyone? No.

Must be deadpool.

The license is neigh.

Thanked by 2Francisco WebProject
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

No issue from UK to access their website, simply clear your browser cache or reinstall your PC as this way it will definitely fix all the issues!

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

needavps said: You can use tor browser to browse the website

NEVER suggest to anyone that they use Tor browser to browse sites.

Thanked by 2WebProject netomx
  • @FHR said:

Can you elaborate on that?

edited October 2018

@xaoc said:

@FHR said:

Can you elaborate on that?

Using the Tor network to browse sites outside the Tor network is something just an idiot would do. Why? Anyone can turn up an exit node. Why is this a problem?
    As an exit node operator, I can manipulate the traffic in any way I want. Intercept it, log it, block it, or even modify it. This obviously becomes harder if the site uses HTTPS, but lots of things still use plaintext.
    You're essentially trusting some totally random and anonymous dude with all your traffic that goes through that exit node.

They even have a blog entry about that: https://blog.torproject.org/plaintext-over-tor-still-plaintext

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:
    Are you from China or India? No, Buycpanel.com is not deadpooled. If you taking some kind of medicines, increase dosage.

why China or India?

i mean i am from India, and have business with buycpanel

• @FHR said:

Never assign less than a /64 per VPS https://slash64.net/

FHR said: You're essentially trusting some totally random and anonymous dude with all your traffic that goes through that exit node.

Oh calm down. Anything meaningful is encrypted nowadays.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • From my side their service is running always, and about lower prices i think for now they got lowest.

edited October 2018

gol3m said: Never assign less than a /64 per VPS https://slash64.net/

Assigning less than /64 per VPS isn't a security issue.

gol3m said: Oh calm down. Anything meaningful is encrypted nowadays.

You would be surprised.

• Hello. What do you guys mean by deadpool? I only know the funny superhero... I’m new here so I don’t understand some terms used in here...

• Hello @AlwaysSkint, We're sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing! We sent you a DM so we can resolve the issue asap

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • Hello @AlwaysSkint, We're sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing! We sent you a DM so we can resolve the issue asap

• @BuycPanelAllura
    Thanks, I've just changed plans and leased a cPanel inclusive VPS. I won't rule out the possibility of needing external cPanel at some point though.
    Replied to DM

• Good to see they are responsive on here

• @nigelburke said:
    Good to see they are responsive on here

Yeah, thats rare these days!