Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improvement need on hostsolution.ro So rude support - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Improvement need on hostsolution.ro So rude support

2»

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

i feel bad for my respectable response in the tiket, so yes i will continue with termination and give you a full refund. Also please do not buy any more from us if we are so terrible. Thanks.

Also thanks for your good print screens , it seems you practice this every day because you are good.

If we are so terrible way 5 min ago you have ask for continue with the other service ? never mind , do not respond because i am tired and i will go now.

• @cociu said:
    i feel bad for my respectable response in the tiket, so yes i will continue with termination and give you a full refund. Also please do not buy any more from us if we are so terrible. Thanks.

Also thanks for your good print screens , it seems you practice this every day because you are good.

Off course I never will buy anything related with you.
    Anyone can treat a costumer like that.
    If you was a women with PMS, I totally understand.
    Go ahead, success, but try to treat your future clients a little better.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@samucamg said:

@CyberMonday said:
    Shared services, shared IP's - what's the problem?

There is a big problem for vps service off course.

Samuel,You're brazilian right? if so, do you know what you and @vpsfast have in common? :)

• samucamg said: Go ahead, success, but try to treat your future clients a little better.

i have like 3000 recurring clients from my first year of hostsolutions.ro , and much more in the latest years who give us credit , understand what hi is buy , tolerate us , and yes we will treat our clients verry good , now i hope understand i am not your bitch.

Thanked by 3pike inthecloudblog FHR
  • @samucamg said:
    If you was a women sister with PMS, I totally understand.

• HukinHukin Member
    edited September 2018

estnoc said: You're brazilian right? if so, do you know what you and @vpsfast have in common?

No need refer to nationality. You know what Estonian have in common.

Thanked by 1EHRA

@Hukin said:

estnoc said: You're brazilian right? if so, do you know what you and @vpsfast have in common?

No need refer to nationality. You know who Estonian have in common.

say what? what u mean by "who Estonian have in common"?
    just use search and find some topics that vpsfast has started and see the grammar. also attitude. always complaining about everything. its not actually question about nationality.

• #notyourbitch

• estnoc said: estnoc

Nice to see when one provider starts to trash other provider by nationality.

@Hukin said:

estnoc said: estnoc

there is nothing to trash. use search function here and see by yourself. AND, please,stop being such a drama queen. as i told earlier,its not about nationality, this OP's whining about small details here reminded me a bit vpsfast guy in the first place, and if you compare the grammar of both,you see similarities.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Finally some childish drama on LET.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@estnoc said:

@Hukin said:

there is nothing to trash. use search function here and see by yourself. AND, please,stop being such a drama queen. as i told earlier,its not about nationality, this OP's whining about small details here reminded me a bit vpsfast guy in the first place, and if you compare the grammar of both,you see similarities.

You know what they say about Estonians in Lithuania and Latvia right?

• estnoc said: estnoc

I was use their VPS for a few months, get nothing bad or downtime or something else to be honest. I not connected to them and not affiliate and not a Brazilian or even South American. But suggest you to think twice. No need to hide your uselessness

Anyway sky will not drops to ismael so you can continue.

Thanked by 1EHRA
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

hostsolution seems to be in the process of (physically!) transferring hundreds of nodes. Something like that puts a LOT of stress on a company.

The way I see it is this:

• I can certainly understand if every hand on board is put to use for that transfer and support gets a bit thin for a weak or so

• Once finished the customers will enjoy advantages too, incl. better support, because having all nodes in 1 DC of course makes support easier than having them spread over 3 DCs.

Fwiw: I have an open ticket too since 5 days or so. But looking at the relation of what I pay vs. what I get I'm a happy customer.

• deank said: Finally some childish drama on LET.

I guess @cociu need to say thanks for move him out of fire :smiley:

• @cociu said:

If we are so terrible way 5 min ago you have ask for continue with the other service ? never mind , do not respond because i am tired and i will go now.

I just did a post here because I found the service here.
    I do not go into forums to cause problems, or making dramas.
    I just found the ticket answer strange, and I did not like the attitude.
    I'll never buy anything from you again, of course. Even because I was kicked out, but, my intention was not to create a drama, or try to disrupt your business.
    My sincere apologies for losing my temper, and I wish you every success, especially in your new projects.
    For me it's over, everything's fine, and there's no hard feelings. and I'm already testing another service.
    I've been working with internet services since 2002 and I know that problems happen.
    Good luck.

@randvegeta said:

@estnoc said:

@Hukin said:

no. enlighten me please?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@estnoc said:
    no. enlighten me please?

Estonians are quite estionanish. Also their Spanish is usually quite poor!

Thanked by 1estnoc
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@estnoc said:

@randvegeta said:

@estnoc said:

@Hukin said:

no. enlighten me please?

I couldn't possibly utter such things here.

@randvegeta said:

@estnoc said:

@randvegeta said:

@estnoc said:

@Hukin said:

no. enlighten me please?

I couldn't possibly utter such things here.

i thought so :)

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • Wow. I can't believe how people think it's OK to have unanswered tickets open for 5 days, regardless of it being a good deal.

I've only bought from four low end providers, and the longest ticket might be around 2 days (with exception of cloudatcocks), and that was over a weekend.

Companies like ImpactVPS answer tickets in minutes at 3am, with actual English that doesn't hurt my brain. That's with $6/yr and $12/yr servers.

No, really shitty customer service shouldn't be expected or tolerated even on really low pricing. It's letting them get away with it that makes the provider suck so much.

Thanked by 2Shazan EHRA
  • I love cociu .. he needs to have 1 support person badly and his service will go more if he does slight tweak..

DMCA free
    Fast support
    Good and working os images

Wow.. cociu the king but

Cociu got temper. Shy! Meh!

Thanked by 1Hukin
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2018

Imagine the image of a very large veiny penis here.
    You won't get that image out of your mind. You have just been mindfucked.

• Cociu must get a Top Charm Provider badge, vote for him. :smile:

Thanked by 1pike
  • It's not just about the delay in replies, that's something I would expect at this price tag. It's really the attitude he shows in his replies. He seems to have no sense whatsoever for good customer support. And to make things even worse, the VPS configuration on some hosts seems to be messed up and requires you to open tickets even for the most basic tasks, putting even more pressure on ticket response times.

I bought a 400GB storage VPS from this deal in June:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/147206/vps-1-99-eur-mo-dedi-14-5-eur-mo-storage-vps-1tb-4-5-eur-mo-located-in-romania-limited-offer

It all started with iptables kernel modules missing, so I couldn't even configure a firewall on my VPS. I opened a ticket and it was resolved within a day. Fine.

After 6 weeks, I couldn't ssh into my VPS anymore. At this point I learned that NoVNC on these VPSs doesn't work. So if you e.g. mess up your firewall configuration, there's no way to fix it without opening a ticket.

The problem wasn't with the firewall though, but with the CentOS7 running on the VPS that's not supported by the kernel:

Ok , this is the problem. Who told you centos7 is possible to install here in this package ? also you dont have it in the list so you have update with your own risk. When i offered this package i have been verry clear about update the os ITS IMPOSIBLE DUE OF KERNEL VERSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , but clearly always we are ignored. In this moment your vps is blocked and all data is lost. The only posibility what i have now is reinstall your vps and advert you will be the last time. So please confirm you have perfectly understand about templates (you can install only what you have in the list).

I knew from previous threads on LET that you're not supposed to update from the templates to a newer OS because that would break the VPS and could only be resolved by reinstalling the VPS (again, via support ticket). I didn't upgrade my VPS, but installed CentOS7 from their templates. Turned out that this was a configuration error on their side as this template should never have been offered due to incompatibility with the kernel. Only way to resolve this: reinstall the VPS with all data lost.

I had already spent some time configuring the VPS and didn't feel to do it again given the reliability of the service. Also the fact that I had lost all data didn't improve my willingness to do it again. Luckily, @cociu offered a refund which I gladly accepted.

Only that he didn't refund yet. Previously he promised a refund for the next working day. After I hadn't heard back after 4 weeks I noticed that the ticket had been closed. I re-opened it asking for the refund and this is what I got back:

2 problems here.
    1 ) you have buy a special offer of 40 dollars/year and you payed yearly , we offer normaly 30 money back guarantee .
    2) about refund yes i am opened to make it but in this case we will charge normnal quote for this product based montly payment and refund the rest.
    Please let me know what to do.

Not really sure how to read this so I replied that I expected a refund 10/12. Given that the VPS died after 6 weeks into the 12 month contract, this seemd fair to me. Didn't hear back yet and it has been another 10 days now.

I have had many VPS from LET over the years, all at similar price tags. But I never had similar issues with any provider that caused so much trouble and time on my side for such a basic thing as a storage VPS.

• @ottmi: It really looks like it was their mistake to offer the CentOS-7 template in their list.

I hate to say it, but it's not a complete accident that there have been so many threads about HS on LET. Hopefully, things will get better soon.

• angstrom said: @ottmi: It really looks like it was their mistake to offer the CentOS-7 template in their list.

true was a error there because is a old kernel. About "will get better soon" yes i can guarantee this , we need a little more time to acomodate in the new space and we will be verry fast in tiketing.

Thanked by 1tenpera
  • @cociu :
    Could you reply back after consulting tech team, whether this is an Unprivileged LXC container?

If not, I'm not going to bother to install docker . No issue. :)

didn't want to bother you with a ticket . Also it might be of interest to LET

• Could you reply back after consulting tech team, whether this is an Unprivileged LXC container?

If not, I'm not going to bother to install docker . No issue.

didn't want to bother you with a ticket . Also it might be of interest to LET

Finally we decided to move to modulesgarden proxmox module because modulesfactory is give many problems when you have much users. Let me until next week and we will take a look if not i will swich you to the new version.