Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NFPHosting - Anyone else getting a poor service?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NFPHosting - Anyone else getting a poor service?

sandanistasandanista Member
edited September 2018 in Providers

I've been with these guys now for 6months and their uptime is currently at 38%. They respond promptly to tickets, but half the time they don`t seem to know there are any problems. No messages, no announcements, nothing.

I've just had another 14hr downtime, and before I've had chance to fart, it's down again. Ok, I suppose I get what I pay for, but taking into account the reliability of other hosts in the same pricing bracket, it's pretty poor. I think I`ll scrap the other 6 months and look for something better.

Just wondered how you guys are finding them if you use them? Am I the unlucky one? When they first provisioned the server I had time to sail around the globe before anything happened, it was that slow. Looks like this server isn`t much better.

Thanked by 1isaacmeirelles

Comments

• They have a fresh ad in Lowendbox. Go there, open a complain, share with other potential buyers your experience.
    It will be interesting if the "only CC hosting providers here" nowadays site will let your comment see the light...

• Welcome to the club "Good time for a dime"! :) I bought their VPS for testing purposes on the last Black friday. About a month after performance was terrible (but uptime ok). After that in about half of year all was OK. Nowadays their uptime is terrible. Today my VPS was down for 4 hours. It's useless even for testing. Each their ad on Lowendbox creates an "oversell waive" (as I named it) with decreasing performance and lot of downtimes.

• @sandanista said:

Ok, I suppose I get what I pay for,

The problem is you have to pay for what you get.

Just wondered how you guys are finding them if you use them? Am I the unlucky one?

Look at the reviews from others, your experience appears to be "typical".

A pox on lowendbox for still posting offers from NFP.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Are people really buying from NFP hosting? With all those reviews around?

• sandanistasandanista Member
    edited September 2018

Thanks guys, points taken. Well, I can't complain too much. In the main my experience with cheap Lowendbox hosting companies has been good. I`ll just write this one off and move on.

• donlidonli Member
    edited September 2018

@sandanista said:
    Thanks guys, points taken. Well, I can't complain too much. In the main my experience with cheap Lowendbox hosting companies has been good. I`ll just write this one off and move on.

You've learned to avoid the "lowestend" of the "lowend".

• I have just purchased 1 year 12$ offer, now I am waiting for the downfall!

• Folks still dream about pay 12 per year and get a perfect service with 5 Min response time forever. Main purpose these offers, fill up bank accounts and place everything to idle.

• FWIW I've had a couple of VPSes from their LEB offers, and they've been ok for the price. Occasional downtime but nothing too bad, perhaps I've just been lucky on the nodes I've landed on.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • have comment on lowendbox about their poor service, but get deleted. looks like lowendbox is a heaven for colocrossing

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@thechan said:
    have comment on lowendbox about their poor service, but get deleted. looks like lowendbox is a heaven for colocrossing

Your post regarding NFP hosting got deleted? By let's staff?

• @thechan said:
    have comment on lowendbox about their poor service, but get deleted. looks like lowendbox is a heaven for colocrossing

I also made a negative comment on a certain host in leb and it was deleted.

• This website is running on nfphosting shared hosting.

http://lowendbox.ml/

• @Chuck said:
    This website is running on nfphosting shared hosting.

http://lowendbox.ml/

Is it your website?

• I do not visit LEB anymore. Lost their credibility.

• @gwnd1989 said:
    I do not visit LEB anymore. Lost their credibility.

You can go straight to ColoCrossingYourWallet.com and cut out the middleman!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2018

LEB is now uttercrap. They delete every comment that is negative about the providers, while all (and I mean, ALL!) the providers are colocrossing shell companies or kiddie resellers! They delete all comments and they are probably writing fake comments/reviews/praising. Also, they have created a ton of companies by "nick", "George", " Brandon", or other fake names with similar logic in the "company's" web template, a fiverr "about" page and similar offers. Most of those "companies" either have domains created last summer/fall, many of them are much older domains that have been abandoned, where closed for some time and got the revival pill also last summer/fall by new owners.
    They are now juicing all the leftover credibility and traffic LEB has from the past, when this is over, this place will be like "ads" on abandoned domains...

Shame on Colocrossing for that...

P.S. GreenValueHost was something like AWS compared to those hosting providers on today's LEB...

Thanked by 2CyberMonday Sofia_K
  • @armandorg said:

@thechan said:

Your post regarding NFP hosting got deleted? By let's staff?

I don't know exactly,
    1. my comments need to get approved
    2. day later, they approved, and I can see my comment below the post.
    3. about 2-3 days later, My comment is missing. only positive comment stay there.

stay away from LEB, I deleted LEB from my bookmark.

I have 3 vps from colocrossing network,

first month is good, after 30 days, vps down !!!.
    started vps from control panel is a nightmare, always fail even for reinstalling always error..

create ticket, and after a day myvps is clean. but is sloow like a camel, 2GB of ram is b$, because $1 vps from aruba with high latency (europe vs usa), aruba is a wayy better,

• @jvnadr said:
    LEB is now uttercrap. They delete every comment that is negative about the providers, while all (and I mean, ALL!) the providers are colocrossing shell companies or kiddie resellers! They delete all comments and they are probably writing fake comments/reviews/praising. Also, they have created a ton of companies by "nick", "George", " Brandon", or other fake names with similar logic in the "company's" web template, a fiverr "about" page and similar offers. Most of those "companies" either have domains created last summer/fall, many of them are much older domains that have been abandoned, where closed for some time and got the revival pill also last summer/fall by new owners.
    They are now juicing all the leftover credibility and traffic LEB has from the past, when this is over, this place will be like "ads" on abandoned domains...

Shame on Colocrossing for that...

P.S. GreenValueHost was something like AWS compared to those hosting providers on today's LEB...

yes I agree with you about this

• Hey sandanista,

Thanks for your business, and for sticking with us for 6 months and counting. I'm sorry to hear about this hiccup.

I sent you a PM. Need some details from you so I can pull up your account, look into the specifics of this and find a way to resolve this for you in a satisfactory manner.

Thanks and have a great rest of your weekend!

-nathan.

• Thanks Nathan.

• Their performance is awful. And to the rep, 38% uptime is far from a hiccup.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • The right title of this thread should be: "NFPHosting Everyone Else Getting A Poor Service".

• Even if you host on your local desktop i hope you would get much better uptime at least more than 38%

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • These guys scammed me too. welcome to the club. Sold me a VPS promising to run it with Windows and simply given me one with Linux, like it was the same for me. Tried to talk with their service and... my vps was deleted without even giving me the time to open it. My Windows license? Gone. The kind of people that sooner or later will meet someone worse than me and will have their payback at the right time.

• Hello boys,

I'm also going through a lot of anger with this provider:

_ Our hosting at NPF Hosting is as fast as a slug (sick of course)
    _ At night one of the sites does not work, presents Error 500 on http server
    _ I have been intermittent blocking of sending emails from my clients for three (3) days, because the IP of our smtp server is blacklisted, without being our fault.
    _ Technical Support amateur, can not solve problems and keeping customers wasting time
    _ How great is our despair that I asked them for any proposal to solve the problem, and the cost of the possible solution, but they only have a standard answer: "We are verifying your problem still and we will contact you soon."
    _ Worst hosting service of my life!

I hope this comment is not deleted!

Thanked by 1Emstatay
  • Same here! How can there get away with this?

SCAM

• @DaveKoz said:
    Same here! How can there get away with this?

SCAM

Please play "All I see is You". It's a favorite!