Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting Unlimited For Web File Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting Unlimited For Web File Hosting

hi sir, I plan to make a website file hosting, is there anyone who provides hosting with storage capacity and big bandwidth to create a file hosting website? and of course at a cheaper price.

Thanked by 1WinstonZ

Comments

• people attract with word un-limited

• ask yourself this:

If google, amazon, microsoft don't offer it, how could other companies offer?

If you need free backup servers, contact NSA. They do it for free.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

You are looking for a car with unlimited seats?

• vovlervovler Member
    edited September 2018

Gsuite gives you unlimited storage for $50. I heard they actually limit it to 150TB in reality, but still, pretty good.
    https://gsuite.google.com/pricing.html

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited September 2018

@vovler said:
    Gsuite gives you unlimited storage for $50. I heard they actually limit it to 150TB in reality, but still, pretty good.
    https://gsuite.google.com/pricing.html

$50 a month or a year? cangkirhost wants a cheaper price.

• @cangkirhost said:
    hi sir, I plan to make a website file hosting, is there anyone who provides hosting with storage capacity and big bandwidth to create a file hosting website? and of course at a cheaper price.

how much cheaper and what is your budget.
    in reality, unlimited does not exist. so tell us in real what storage you need for files.

• for this purpose I use Woot hosting they are the best

• @WinstonZ said:
    for this purpose I use Woot hosting they are the best

But but but they're scammers. No?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Most hosts that have 'unlimited file storage' in their shared plans have a part stating "no file hosting websites" to stop abuse.

You can find a few offers are $5/month per 1TB storage + the cost of a VPS.

Francisco

• S3 provides unlimited storage. Same goes for Azure's Block Storage and Google Cloud Storage. Pay as you used.

If you want cheaper bandwidth, use with some CDN.

• that_guythat_guy Member
    edited September 2018

Get a few thousand kimsufies. The KS-3 is currently 3€/TB of storage ex. VAT.
    And you'll get UNLIMITED traffic!

Sure, it's only 100Mbit, but you'll have x000 times 100Mbit!! You can use CEPH or so to create redundancy, and maybe even > 100Mbit downloads (if users can download files/blocks from multiple servers at the same time due to CEPH). And even if not. You can just tell your users "hey, it's a free ad-supported service, run in my spare time! OF COURSE there's no redundany, no backups, and slowish downloads!11!1 STFU!11".

On top of that OVH seems to not mind cough "file hosting" cough unless they get a court order or are raided by the police. And if you get a DMCA just reply "We not america here! You go away!" It's the perfect solution!

And if you need help with coding or administration, just hire a professional for cheap at https://old.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/ (it's like LET but for jobs). It will be worth it!

My recommendation:
    1. do it
    2. profit

It's almost too simple!

Thanked by 1elliotwilliams
  • Contact the OP of this thread https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152393/hiformances-vps-suspend#latest
    I'm sure once his suspension is up, he will gladly offer an unlimited plan for his 101th customer.

• kutubukukutubuku Member
    edited September 2018

English please

• @WinstonZ said:

Their web hosting is actually 2T only.
    When you purchase 500G storage space, if you store the file 'too many'
    They will delete your files and say that you have violated the TOS and will not refund.

• @shiralabs said:

@WinstonZ said:

Their web hosting is actually 2T only.
    When you purchase 500G storage space, if you store the file 'too many'
    They will delete your files and say that you have violated the TOS and will not refund.

I think he was talking about VPS. You can't store files with shared hosting.

• edited September 2018

Based on the new announcement from cloudflare, transfers from members in the alliance to cloudflare are free. So theoretically, you could dump your files on backblaze, and use a free cloudflare account in conjunction with that, and not get charged any egress fees.

• I think online and soyoustart are good choices.

• @Francisco said:
    Most hosts that have 'unlimited file storage' in their shared plans have a part stating "no file hosting websites" to stop abuse.

Francisco

where I get for $5 ?

• @cangkirhost said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

where I get for $5 ?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/128303/needing-feedback-on-our-proposed-block-storage-buyvm-slabs-5-per-1tb/p1