Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USA VPS not in natural disaster area!! NEED offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

USA VPS not in natural disaster area!! NEED offers

So I watched the movie 'San Andreas'

Then I realized my VPS is Los Angeles high risk zone :( AND I prepay it one full year with 11 months left :( Host didn't tell me it was earthquake risk

So I did Paypal dispute and won my money back!! So now I have money for shopping VPS

I need:

2 GB RAM
100GB storage (SATA is ok)
2 CPU
KVM (must be able to load my own ISO)

MUST MUST MUST be in area that has no natural disasters. And USA only.

Comments

• So you charged back a provider and you expect a provider here to offer you something? Good luck!

Thanked by 2randvegeta vimalware
  • smilesmile Member
    edited September 2018

... reported by fraudrecord?

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@WinstonZ said:
    So I watched the movie 'San Andreas'

Then I realized my VPS is Los Angeles high risk zone :( AND I prepay it one full year with 11 months left :( Host didn't tell me it was earthquake risk

So I did Paypal dispute and won my money back!! So now I have money for shopping VPS

I need:

2 GB RAM
    100GB storage (SATA is ok)
    2 CPU
    KVM (must be able to load my own ISO)

Sorry but you're just scum.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

The fuck just happend? Thats a new level.

• OP wins Paypal dispute AND Fucktard of the Month award.

Grats.

• saibalsaibal Member
    edited September 2018

WinstonZ said: So I watched the movie 'San Andreas'

WinstonZ said: Then I realized my VPS is Los Angeles high risk zone

WinstonZ said: So I did Paypal dispute and won my money back!!

You actually won the dispute with that argument? Proof or it didn't happen.

Edit: OP joined yesterday. Let's give him a warm welcome. @deank

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • I show Paypal that host fail to "disclose" and that is danger zone of hosting location. That is fact. Not up to your opinions.

NOW I can accept some offers please? I am open in my budget

Would also like host to share why the area of their server is disaster proof

• LMAO.

• I am a Good Person but it is wrong to not disclose

And this is not something that is argue topic.

ALL HOSTS: if you are disaster area then just say so on your site and then SUCH PROBLEM WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE

if my host did this, then what can I argue?? nothing. I win because host was not honest. That is all.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2018

The only...

You should be worried about, is this thread!

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Earthquakes can happen basically anywhere in the world brother.

• @MikeA said:
    Earthquakes can happen basically anywhere in the world brother.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited September 2018

@WinstonZ said:

I heard there's a DC in the twin towers still available. How would that suit you? No natural disasters there.

Even comes with a failover location in the other tower. What would be the chances that both locations go down at the same time eh

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • emghemgh Member
    edited September 2018

Kind of creative but you really fucked it up at the end, way top obvious and that makes it much less fun, if any..

• WTF!!!! LMFAO

• @bigpowerhost said:
    WTF!!!! LMFAO

your signature says VPS in los angeles. Wow I just caught a scammer :cold_sweat:

• @WinstonZ said:
    I am a Good Person but it is wrong to not disclose

ALL HOSTS: if you are disaster area then just say so on your site and then SUCH PROBLEM WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE

if my host did this, then what can I argue?? nothing. I win because host was not honest. That is all.

Mars is a great option.

• @zafouhar said:

Mars is a great option.

Larn to read my 1st post. USA ONLY

• So you did all of that after watching a shitty apocalyptic movie and you expect for a host here to give you an offer? No one in their right mind will want you as a customer.

P.S. Disasters can happen anywhere.

• so I dont want VPS on a geographic fault line. can some genius show me what law that brakes?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Well, I mean if we're being honest, ALL of the US is in an area that could be hit by a natural disaster. Floods, tornados, blizzards, ang extreme heat are all worries. Maybe you can find one that's in an underground bunker somewhere ..

• San Andreas type disaster where earth sucks in whole data-center. I want THAT to avoid ok? not blizzard that will cool the servers and make it run faster :D :D

• @WinstonZ said:
    I am a Good Person but it is wrong to not disclose

They disclosed the datacenter location prior to sale. There's no legal requirement to disclose what subjective risk there may be for your VPS. Had you been buying the datacenter, THEN you'd have a point.

You agreed to terms. Failed to do your due diligence and then reneged on a deal, causing financial loss to the provider.

Seriously, you're in the wrong on this one, earthquake dude.

Why don't you do your research and then pick a location that works for you. Your idea of disclosure is unfounded.

• Blizzard can disable the power grid and you lose your server for a few day. Heck, snow also causes buildings to collapse all the time.

• No they have backup generators

backup generator sucked into earth doesn't work. but in blizard it does

Please stop with nonsense. I mean the TRAGIC disaster not disaster that make me run outside to construct the snow-man

• WTF!!!! LMFAO > @WinstonZ said:

@bigpowerhost said:
    WTF!!!! LMFAO

your signature says VPS in los angeles. Wow I just caught a scammer :cold_sweat:

A scammer? I think you are just a little off your meds today if you have problems with Los Angeles because of a movie LMFAO. I needed a good laugh today

• Whoa. I just realized we also don't have the Space Force established in the US either
    What if aliens invade like in Independence Day? Or an asteroid that's so big our asteroid drilling teams can't drill it apart in time? Maybe just avoid the US.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited September 2018

WinstonZ said: So I watched the movie 'San Andreas'

Good thing you didn't watch 'planet of the apes'...

@deank Something is nigh... The middle is nigh..? Damn it, where are you?

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Edit: I failed to read, but seriously, the end seems less nigh lately.

This discussion has been closed.