Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CloudCone: Discounted 512MB, 1, 2 and 3GB Plans Starting at $1.99, up to 45% off for life
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CloudCone: Discounted 512MB, 1, 2 and 3GB Plans Starting at $1.99, up to 45% off for life

CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Hi LET'ers,

Back again with few awesome hourly billed offers today.
A small intro about the company, CloudCone, LLC is a Cloud Hosting Services Provider that provides Fully Managed hourly billed cloud virtual private servers, AnyCast DNS, and high-performance bare metal dedicated servers as our primary services. We offer a stack of cloud services that collaborate together providing a reliable and an efficient infrastructure for your online presence.
Together with an international team of in-house Support and DevOps Engineers, we provide 24/7 Live Priority Support for all our clients. The following offers are available until stocks last. As always, we listen to all of the feedback provided and continuously attempt to improve our services to match our overall customer demands better.

We maintain an in-house built control and billing platform for end users with a user-friendly UI which includes some robust features.

• Deploy Virtual machines
  • Boot/Reboot/Shutdown VMs
  • One click OS re-installation
  • Up/downscale individual resources in a click
  • VNC control panel
  • SSH Keys
  • Resetting root passwords
  • rDNS update
  • Free AnyCast DNS management (up to 3 domains)
  • Free server statistics (RAM, Disk, Load Avg, Processes, CPU)
  • Quick Recovery Mode
  • REST API - https://api.cloudcone.com

CM512-1809
1 vCPU Core
512 MB RAM
20 GB RAID 10 Storage
1 x IPv4
1 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS

$1.99 /MO (billed $0.00268 /HR)
Order here: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/341/create

CM1-1809
1 vCPU Core
1 GB RAM
30 GB RAID 10 Storage
1 x IPv4
1 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS

$2.99 /MO (billed $0.00402 /HR)
Order here: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/342/create

CM1.5-1809
1 vCPU Core
1.5 GB RAM
40 GB RAID 10 Storage
1 x IPv4
1 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS

$3.49 /MO (billed $0.00469 /HR)
Order here: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/343/create

CM2-1809
1 vCPU Core
2 GB RAM
50 GB RAID 10 Storage
1 x IPv4
2 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS

$4.99 /MO (billed $0.00671 /HR)
Order here: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/344/create

CM3-1809
2 vCPU Core
3 GB RAM
60 GB RAID 10 Storage
1 x IPv4
2 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS

$6.50 /MO (billed $0.00873 /HR)
Order here: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/345/create

NOTE: Add funds to match the relevant plan before deploying

How to order

Addons

• cPanel License: $11 per month
  • 1 Tb/s Dedicated Anti-DDoS IP: $2.50 per month
  • Additional IPv4: $1.00 per month
  • IP Changes: $0.50 Once off

Terms and Conditions

Freebies

CloudCone Network Spec

Node Spec
2 x Intel Xeon E5 CPUs
RAID 10 Drives
10 Gbit NIC Cards
Connected via Cisco Nexus 10G switches (FEX) on owned hardware/racks
For any questions feel free to reply on this thread and I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks,
CloudCone LLC
Since 2012

Comments

• donlidonli Member
    edited September 2018

@Cloudcone said:

As always, we listen to all of the feedback provided and continuously attempt to improve our services to match our overall customer demands better.

You have a very slick website, but I couldn't find anywhere on the pages (without having to create an account and explore further) where there is a mention of where your cloud servers are physically located (what part of the world even). You might want to add that information for prospective customers.

Also you don't seem to have an "About" page that tells about the company itself or the people behind it. Contrast it with the about pages of your competitors like Digital Ocean or Vultur which help to make prospective customers know they are dealing with a substantial company.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2018

@donli said:
    You have a very slick website, but I couldn't find anywhere on the pages (without having to create an account and explore further) where there is a mention of where your cloud servers are physically located (what part of the world even). You might want to add that information for prospective customers.

Also you don't seem to have an "About" page that tells about the company itself or the people behind it. Contrast it with the about pages of your competitors like Digital Ocean or Vultur which help to make prospective customers know they are dealing with a substantial company.

Agreed and thank you for your feedback! We are working on our About us and the Team page. I will make sure to update you once we are done so you too can have a look

• It says in terms bandwidth 3TB at 1gbps. Does that mean they all come with such data allotment?

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • smicrozsmicroz Member
    edited October 2018

when do you accept crypto payments? when ssd? :smile: (I just ordered two vps) Rgds

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@t0ny0 said:
    It says in terms bandwidth 3TB at 1gbps. Does that mean they all come with such data allotment?

Yes, correct, however, the plans listed above have their own bandwidth limits

@smicroz said:
    when do you accept crypto payments? when ssd? :smile: (I just ordered two vps) Rgds

We might not accept crypto :neutral: SSD will be added soon, I'll make sure to email you + mention it on the offer title :wink:

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Been a customer for like a year, I'm very happy with the service.

Hey @Cloudcone any chance there's a yearly version of the CM512 plan?