Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FlowVPS] Australian NVMe KVM VPS | Preorder deal! Best prices you'll see in Australia + stickers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FlowVPS] Australian NVMe KVM VPS | Preorder deal! Best prices you'll see in Australia + stickers

trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
edited September 2018 in Offers

Hey everyone,

I wanted to do something different this time as FlowVPS is almost a year old and thought why not give the cheapest possible price I can. It does come with a catch though, it's possible your service won't be provisioned until February 2019 - if this is a deal breaker for you then please don't order.

4GB RAM Package

2 vCPU
4GB RAM
30GB NVMe Storage
500GB Data
1 IPv4
$70 AUD/year (~$50.91 USD)
Preorder Now!

2GB RAM Package

1 vCPU
2GB RAM
15GB NVMe Storage
250GB Data
1 IPv4
$45 AUD/year (~$32.73 USD)
Preorder Now!

1GB RAM Package

1 vCPU
1GB RAM
5GB NVMe Storage
100GB Data
1 IPv4
$35 AUD/year (~$25.45 USD)
Preorder Now!

If you would like a sticker please say so in the order notes!

Servers are located in Equinix ME1 (Melbourne, Australia).
Looking glass: http://lg.flowvps.com/

Payment methods: PayPal & Stripe (Apple Pay enabled)

Preorder end date: 1st December 2018
All orders will be fulfilled within 90 days of preorder end date.
Full refund will be given if services are not active within this time.
All prices are in AUD and are inclusive of GST.

Comments

• 1GB plan is even more expensive than the 4GB one. Are you sure?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Kousaka said:
    1GB plan is even more expensive than the 4GB one. Are you sure?

If you do the ratio based on RAM purely it is but sadly RAM is not the only cost involved.

Here you go, use the coupon LET5OFF for $5 off any of the plans. 20 uses available.

• @trewq said:

@Kousaka said:

If you do the ratio based on RAM purely it is but sadly RAM is not the only cost involved.

Here you go, use the coupon LET5OFF for $5 off any of the plans. 20 uses available.

Ok but the 1GB plan is double the price of the 4GB plan though, is that correct?

@zafouhar said:

@trewq said:

@Kousaka said:

Ok but the 1GB plan is double the price of the 4GB plan though, is that correct?

Nope, not correct. I've fixed it, should be per year.

• mmm. look at those green bacon.

• Nice, just placed one to add it to the idle list. I can wait in 1 - 2 years for provisioning :-D.

Happy anniversary then :smiley:

• trewq said: it's possible your service won't be provisioned until February 2019

Why? Seems a bit ridiculous to be honest to suggest a wait time of 3/4 months for something that appears to be a standard VPS plan.

Hopefully you are not asking people to pay for it in advance, just reserve.

@Lee said:

trewq said: it's possible your service won't be provisioned until February 2019

Why? Seems a bit ridiculous to be honest to suggest a wait time of 3/4 months for something that appears to be a standard VPS plan.

Hopefully you are not asking people to pay for it in advance, just reserve.

This fits in with planned hardware purchasing timelines. This deal is more targeted towards Black Friday which will be much closer to the date of provision. A lot of people don't commit the first time they see a deal so preorders are open for a while to give time to make a decision. This pricing is incredibly cheap for Australia.

As with any preorder of such low value (at least in Australia) payment is due on order.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Fair enough.

• I've already got a 4GB service from a previous offer you put up...anywhere I can order the stickers separately from?

@SteamedHams said:
    I've already got a 4GB service from a previous offer you put up...anywhere I can order the stickers separately from?

I'll send you a PM :)