Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to buy some RAM in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to buy some RAM in EU

randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

I need about 640GB of DDR3 ECC Registered memory (1066/1333/1600/1866).

The DIMMs need to be 8GB or larger. I assume 8GB is still most cost effective. I'm not interested in 4GB DIMMs.

That's about 80 x 8G sticks or 40 x 16G sticks. My regular suppliers do not currently have stock, and I prefer to get it all in 1 go, rather than from multiple sellers, and dealing with complicated logistics.

It is preferable if the sticks are already in EU.

Anyone here with supply? Or can anyone recommend a decent supplier?

I would prefer to pay with Paypal in EUR.

Comments

• Check out bargainhardware.co.uk

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

How quickly do you require them?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@AlexanderM said:

It's not urgent.

I'd prefer to get a better deal than pay a premium for fast delivery.

FoxelVox said: Check out bargainhardware.co.uk

Interesting. They look like they have quite a bit of stuff, but the RAM is sadly quite a lot more expensive than my previous UK/EU suppliers. If I only needed 1 or 2 units, maybe I wouldn't care, but their prices are about 10GBP more per 8GB stick. Since I need about 80 sticks, that's 800 quid extra.

But it's a good site to know. Thanks for sharing.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

try ebuyer.com

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@WebProject said:
    try ebuyer.com

Access Denied

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

what you are willing to pay for hynix 8gb , P/N HMT41GV7AMR4C ? , i have up to 400 module ..

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@armandorg said:

@WebProject said:
    try ebuyer.com

Access Denied

Very odd, as some UK company websites do have limitation of access.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Try www.servershop24.de, I've bought some components from them before, easy to work with.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

I have some laying around 16GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC REG (Hynix), I think around 15 sticks, let me know if you are interested!

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@randvegeta said:

Interesting. They look like they have quite a bit of stuff, but the RAM is sadly quite a lot more expensive than my previous UK/EU suppliers. If I only needed 1 or 2 units, maybe I wouldn't care, but their prices are about 10GBP more per 8GB stick. Since I need about 80 sticks, that's 800 quid extra.

If you contact them,you can get better prices. they are quite flexible. and most important, in my experience, trustable.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I am about to have a pretty big amount of memory in as well. Let me know what pricing you want to pay per stick and we can possibly make a deal, if you're not in a huge rush to get them.

• reditredit Member, Host Rep

I've used these guys a few times but you have to keep checking the site
    https://www.pcbitz.com/

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@randvegeta said:

@AlexanderM said:

It's not urgent.

I'd prefer to get a better deal than pay a premium for fast delivery.

Negotiate then ;-)

nik said: I have some laying around 16GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC REG (Hynix), I think around 15 sticks, let me know if you are interested!

The 16GBs have always been more expensive per GB, but if the difference isn't too much, I'm still interested. But it looks like 16GB DIMMs are increasing in price? 8GBs have traditionally fallen. I suspect there are a lot of people wanting to upgrade their 8GB sticks to 16GB?

In terms of 8GB DIMMs, I'm looking for roughly 15 EUR (excluding VAT) per stick. For 16GB I could go to 45 EUR. VAT registered, so no need to pay the added VAT.

AlexBarakov said: I am about to have a pretty big amount of memory in as well. Let me know what pricing you want to pay per stick and we can possibly make a deal, if you're not in a huge rush to get them.

cociu said: what you are willing to pay for hynix 8gb , P/N HMT41GV7AMR4C ? , i have up to 400 module ..

Most of mine are Samsung, but Hynix is fine. 15 EUR is my target.

estnoc said: If you contact them,you can get better prices. they are quite flexible. and most important, in my experience, trustable.

Thanks for the advice.

Clouvider said: Negotiate then ;-)

I suppose I could throw out an offer and see what they say.

Buying RAM from @cociu.

Thanked by 1pike
  • randvegeta said: Buying RAM from @cociu.

if you pay me in sisters than eur will be more good for me :) thanks for your order.

Thanked by 3randvegeta mfs pike