Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any affordable/reliable rent-to-own dedicadude server providers in LET?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any affordable/reliable rent-to-own dedicadude server providers in LET?

DedicadudeDedicadude Member
edited September 2018 in Requests

I've been paying a minimum of $100/mo for my dedicadude server since the past few years and here I am, still renting. That sucks! I'm looking to switch my business operation to rent-to-own model but I'm not sure if I can get a good contract. I don't see any good information here. So I think it might be useful if I start a new thread for this matter? Tell me your experience and suggest me some good providers... Cheers!

Comments

• LyphiardLyphiard Member, Host Rep

What kind of server specifications and location were you looking for?

• DedicadudeDedicadude Member
    edited September 2018

@Lyphiard said:
    What kind of server specifications and location were you looking for?

I prefer the provider's name only and I will do the rest of the research on my own... (please don't suggest google search)

p/s: @Lyphiard hey I really like your website template. it's so clean-flat-minimal.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

We do this for several customers.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited September 2018

Aruba has rent-to-own servers (on a 6-months contract basis), most of them sucks (the best one currently available is an L3426, 39.00€+VAT) and connectivity isn't that nice, those rentals should be available only in DC-IT1 and DC-IT2 (last time I checked their best DC, IT3, connected with MiX-IT, still offers only cloud servers and racks/cages on request). More info here, page in Italian only afaik (good luck with support)

Note: I don't recommend Aruba

Thanked by 1Dedicadude
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

We can do this for Tower Hardware located in the Netherlands and Rack Hardware located in Germany.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

We also recently started doing it, bundled with cheap colocation afterward, unless the client wants it shipped out.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

mfs said: Note: I don't recommend Aruba

Fresh out of the oven

Just got back online in the last 10 minutes, some users allegedly had ~50 min downtime

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2018

We can offer you nothing to do with what you even asked!! Thanks for the mod edit! All done by the fairy godmother Pie!

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2018

@GTHost said:
    We can offer you our own instant servers in many locations from $49/mo.

Ready in 5-15 mins after payment. No setup fees. No long contract. Month to month.

E3-1265Lv3, 16GB, 120GB SSD or 1TB HDD, IPMI, 2xPS, 200M Unlimited, Unshared -$49/mo.

E3-1271v3, 16GB, 120GB SSD or 1TB HDD, IPMI, 2xPS, 200M Unlimited, Unshared -$54/mo.

Real-Time listing: https://gthost.com/instant-servers/

Promo code: https://gthost.com/promotions/

With the exception that the OP is not looking for a dedicated server. OP is looking for a hire purchase agreement + colocation, which is in many countries a regulated financial business that requires government issued license.

• I've seen worldstream offer RTO, although they call it lease to own.

• Id vote for Dacentec in the US as well

• @teamacc said:
    I've seen worldstream offer RTO, although they call it lease to own.

their cheapest Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX1330 M2 1U Rack is € 198.00/mo (12 months contract) --- that's double from my current monthly commitment :(

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

We can arrange this on a custom basis. This means that when you put in a sales request for RTO servers we can give you an available list of servers for RTO. You can decide the period.

• worldstream also provide lease to own servers.

• Dacentec

• @Dedicadude said:

@teamacc said:

their cheapest Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX1330 M2 1U Rack is € 198.00/mo (12 months contract) --- that's double from my current monthly commitment :(

On 2-year contracts they seem to do 99 euro/month.

• @teamacc said:

@Dedicadude said:

@teamacc said:

On 2-year contracts they seem to do 99 euro/month.

No 24 months contract dude. That’s simply a long term rip off agreement. Might as well i make a bank loan an buy my own hardware. 12 months the most. By the time i finish leasing the server is all dusty and rusty or i might even have a grandchildren. 🤭😝

• @t0ny0 said:
    Id vote for Dacentec in the US as well

+1