Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM communication
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM communication

Has anyone had a reply recently from SolusVM?

I've got a ticket open with them with no reply since the 17th for an issue that was raised on the 14th. Response up until the 17th was frequent but now appears to have stopped completely. I do add a reply to the ticket every 24 hours to request an update; however a bump every 24 hours shouldn't delay the response.

Just wondered if everything is OK in camp Solus.

Comments

• "Due to limited staff, support ticket replies may be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. " is on there site, dont know anything else.

• I had replies pretty quickly for an issue with traffic shaping, they forwarded it to management team though and haven't heard back in a while.

• I think it's the weekends.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Well I wish they would just get rid of the idiots at the front desk, it is a waste of an email.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Well I wish they would just get rid of the idiots at the front desk, it is a waste of an email.

IKR, Seriously though I hardly have the need for Solus but the one time I had used them it was the same thing, bads on the front line making the company look really bad in relation to the nice product they offer.

• There is the notice:

Due to limited staff, support ticket replies may be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Possible they have dropped the outsourced support.

• The only guy who helped me there was Phil anyway.,

• First line appears to still be there:

"Hi,

Your ticket is in Management Queue and don't make multiple replies as it may cause confusion.

Please hold on.

--
    Kind Regards,
    Kavi - SolusLabs Support Team"

'Multiple replies' was one reply a day to see what was going on. Hope everything is OK with Phill as I know he replied personally on the ticket saying he'd take a look at it on the 17th.