Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a BGP VPS in the Serverius network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a BGP VPS in the Serverius network

RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Hello,

I am looking for a VPS provider who can supply me with a VPS in the Serverius network who can do a BGP session and uses Serverius as their upstream. I want (need) a full table.

Whilst not really the network of my interest, any Amsterdam VPS might work if they use a low price for bandwidth (Under €4/TB).

Regards,
Rick.

Comments

• I use melbicom for this

• If a full table is not a strict requirement, go with liteserver.nl. The KVM-TRAFFIC-256 plan with annual payment is 19.11EUR/y (with coupon 30SSDEGGS), with 4TB traffic per month.

Aff link: https://clients.liteserver.nl/aff.php?aff=130&pid=185

I have one KVM-SSD-256 with them, and pretty happy with their service. Servers are fast, BGP sessions are redundant with two upstream route server.

Their ticket response related to BGP is a little longer than average (usually 2~3 days for update), but technical tickets are responsed fast.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • rubenruben Member, Host Rep

As @EveNeko said, if you can live with a default route go with liteserver.nl. I can highly recommend them too.
    Support was super fast for me, BGP Session was up in one day.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited September 2018

@EveNeko said:
    If a full table is not a strict requirement, go with liteserver.nl. The KVM-TRAFFIC-256 plan with annual payment is 19.11EUR/y (with coupon 30SSDEGGS), with 4TB traffic per month.

Actually, I am with Callum currently, really love LiteServer (nothing personal Callum @LiteServer ). It's just that I would like to have a full table instead :)

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @EveNeko and @RickBakkr
    We're going to offer full tables on request for "BGP VPSes" next year :-).

• If you hate people who are knowledgeable and friendly, stay the hell away from LiteServer.

• Does anybody knows in witch datacenter melbicom sits in Moskow?