Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US West Coast Colo Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US West Coast Colo Request

Being as this is LET and we're all cheapskates, I'm looking for some west colocation that can house 2x 1U servers, 1Gbps port speed, unmetered (or relatively high cap, 23TB would suffice), and additional port for IPMI in order to migrate back to the US from Hetzner. I've been talking to some providers and they're are good for fallback, but want to see if anyone "knows" someone that either has room in a rack or a provider who caters to us low end pleebs.

Comments

• How much power draw per server?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Cheapest colo offer I've ever seen for what you get is through FDC servers. That is, if you're okay with single-homed Cogent. They have a LA and Seattle DC out on the west coast.

Any sized server, unmetered power, dedicated gigabit line @ $100/mo.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1723672

• Contact Psychz. They had $50 colo offer few time ago

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

Quadranet are excellent for colo. Contact Dustin for a quote.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

I can do colo in Hurricane Electric's Fremont2 DC.

Generally I'd charge $100 for 2x servers, which includes 2.5A of power - if you can get by with less power I may be able to go a bit lower. Can do 200mbps unmetered or 20T on a 1gbps port.