Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest VPS with WHM/CPanel ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest VPS with WHM/CPanel ?

Hi all, hope i dont get bash at here for this topic. :)

Need some recommendation or maybe an offer if i am lucky for cheapest VPS with WHM/CPanel for monthly or yearly (and maybe get extra free whmcs).

The purpose of this VPS is to develop a system like WHMCS but a custom one. If you have any host cross your mind that really offer something BEST for me or have any offer, please post it at here.

I still considering to get Reseller for the first step as i will try to focus on webhosting first rather than all out for the whole server.

Also, i need some advice of what kind domain manager that i can use to develop my project ?

Thanks at advance for your time to read this post

Thanked by 1NickPerk

Comments

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

We can provide cPanel with our VPS for $9.95/m or $9.50/m when purchased annually. Check my recent threads for cheap VPS deals to go with it.

• better get dedicated server for around 60usd and install your own centos7, cpanel and whmcs. Also develop your website in wordpress on same dedicated server. With vps you will be stuck with your peers on hypervisor. Remove this layer and you will be ok. Install your own hypervisor like xen and than create vm for your infrastructure.

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2018

@iSky said:

Need some recommendation or maybe an offer if i am lucky for cheapest VPS with WHM/CPanel for monthly or yearly (and maybe get extra free whmcs).

The purpose of this VPS is to develop a system like WHMCS but a custom one. If you have any host cross your mind that really offer something BEST for me or have any offer, please post it at here.

I still considering to get Reseller for the first step as i will try to focus on webhosting first rather than all out for the whole server.

Also, i need some advice of what kind domain manager that i can use to develop my project ?

Price is totally depends upon the VPS configuration and requirements. We offer the Fully Managed cPanel/WHM VPS with the following configuration:

Managed-VPS-2048
    2048 MB RAM
    2048 vSwap RAM
    50 GB RAID10 Storage
    1 TB Bandwidth
    2 vCPU Core (Fair Share)
    1 IPv4 Address
    CentOS with cPanel/WHM License
    Attracta SEO Tools License
    Resource Monitor License
    Spam Scan License
    Complete Root Access
    rDNS Supported
    Free cPanel Migration
    SolusVM Access
    US/EUROPE

YOU CAN PLACE AN ORDER HERE
    At $24.99/mon

You can also start with the reseller hosting to get cPanel/WHM and resell to your clients, If you are low on budget initially.

We can install WHMCS and help you with getting started of your hosting business. We can also install WHMCS Reseller Domain Module with the integration to sell domains also.

You can also PM me, If you need more information/help.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Our cheapest cPanel Managed VPS plan:
    VPS-M1
    2GB 4GB Memory
    100GB HDD
    4 CPU cores
    2.66GHz+ CPU Speed
    10TB Bandwidth
    2 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 Subnet (/112)
    Anti-DDoS Protection
    Xen HVM Virtualization
    cPanel/WHM Control Panel
    Daily/Weekly Offsite Backups
    No Resource Contention
    Managed Support
    Attracta SEO Tools License
    Resource Monitor License
    Spam Scan License
    rDNS Supported
    Free cPanel Migration
    SolusVM Access
    99.99% Uptime SLA
    £28.00/mo
    More info: https://www.web-project.co.uk/managed-vps-hosting

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@iSky said:

Hello,

We have our WHM+cPanel Managed VPS : Budget Plans | Premium Plans

Also, if you are still looking for WHMCS + Reseller Hosting , Please check our Business Reseller Plans.