Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

****vps.com - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

****vps.com

2»

Comments

• How can you not have "opened" pepovps.com since your subdomain for billing is my.* ?

• qzjqjhqzjqjh Member
    edited October 2013

@Grimmy2 said:
    How can you not have "opened" pepovps.com since your subdomain for billing is my.* ?

因为我们的主页尚未修改完成 所以我认为这是一个 没有开放的主页。

Because our home page has not been modified to finish so I think this is a no open page.

• Then just take the website offline and keep my.* online, that website isn't even 40% finished....

• @qzjqjh said:
    Because our home page has not been modified to finish so I think this is a no open page.

Your site is full of "Lorem ipsum"s, which you cant even be bothered to replace yet, before posting an offer?

• @Grimmy2 said:
    Then just take the website offline and keep my.* online, that website isn't even 40% finished....

可以这么说吧。没办法 时间比较紧。但是我依然可以为我的客户提供最卓越的服务。

So to speak. No time is tight. But I still can provide the most excellent service for our customers.

我这边有一份中文的评测报告 你可以看看。我们是卓越的 最起码在性能上。

I have a Chinese evaluation report you may have a look. We are excellent at least in performance.

http://rffan.info/4008

Google translation: http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?hl=zh-CN&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://rffan.info/4008

• @qzjqjh you still can't understand:

1) Your domain name one month old, so one month in the business.

2) You're not trusted provider, that means no yearly plans at all, even for monthly plan I would think 666 times before loosing my time and my money.

3) Your site is not complete. Most of the thing is missing.

Simply come back later, when you're done at least with the site.

• concerto49 said: If you can't understand him, who can? :p

Generation Gap :D

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited October 2013

@qzjqjh said:

You published your website on the internet. People see what you show them. They don't know what you think. Take the page down quickly before more people see and criticize and you loose more face.

• Route and latency to 198.15.145.194 are good from my location, better than other established providers I tried in the past. Maxmind geolocation of the IP is strange, but still USA.

@qzjqjh: Can you offer a shorter commitment? $7 for six months (or some quarterly offer) will be perfect. I am uneasy to prepay a full year to a new host with so little previous experience.
    As side note, I am curious about your choice of the pepovps name. It surely is original. Does pepo have a special meaning on your native language?

• His IP's Whois traces to serveryou.com, a Chinese company operating dedicated server business on west coast, USA. That company is kind of nasty tbh.

• @sundaymouse said:
    His IP's Whois traces to serveryou.com, a Chinese company operating dedicated server business on west coast, USA. That company is kind of nasty tbh.

Yeah, saw that too..

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited October 2013

@qzjqjh said:
    Yes... My English is so bad. To understand.

worst Chinese one-man so-called VPS provider ever. He says his VPS is better than Linode , Amazon and DigitalOcean. You believe this shlt? It's a bloody joke, I know. He just moved from a Chinese forum to LEB for advertising because he couldn't sell any and people couldn't give a shlt to what he said. He is a real shame to the Chinese community. I feel so embarrassed. sorry, mates.

What I want to say to you is: at your age, a junior school age(15 years old), instead of bullshlting around trying to scam people some pennies in order to buy yourself some gameboy cards, you'd better to study hard and pass the exams that you failed. That is more important.

-A Fat Chinese Sydney Cat

• oh boy~

• my.pepovps.com = 504 Gateway Time-out

Thanked by 1FrankZ