Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wholesaleinternet custom Dedicated server for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wholesaleinternet custom Dedicated server for sale

Hi, If this is wrong category please move it to right category.

I have a Dedicated sever which is not used.It will expire in next 5 days. so if anyone interested let me know it. you can see below plan. It Monthly cost 69$. Its custom dedicated server so u can upgrde it. Usually its not available to purchase because of selling fast.

If anyone interested just pay me 25$. i will give it to u.Let me know if u need any other details.

Comments

• How can you not tell us the specs

• $25 for 5 days?

Thanked by 1bdwebservices
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, the Dual E5 with 32gig was just restocked yesterday, but 25$ for 5 days does not sound reasonable.

• You accept $7?

• @Neoon said:
    Well, the Dual E5 with 32gig was just restocked yesterday, but 25$ for 5 days does not sound reasonable.

You're paying him $25 to inherit the $69/mo plan. It's what he thinks his time is worth for giving you credentials and access to a custom setup at that price.

It's like when people have grandfathered cellphone plans that had high data limits back 10 years ago. Rather than cancel account when they move away, they sell it to someone else, who pays the low grandfathered pricing instead of today's astronomical pricing.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

You're paying him $25 to inherit the $69/mo plan. It's what he thinks his time is worth for giving you credentials and access to a custom setup at that price.

It's like when people have grandfathered cellphone plans that had high data limits back 10 years ago. Rather than cancel account when they move away, they sell it to someone else, who pays the low grandfathered pricing instead of today's astronomical pricing.

No shit.

Thanked by 3imok yongsiklee MasonR
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@Neoon said:

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

No shit.

lol

• @Neoon said:

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

No shit.

Well, with your non clarifying reply to the guy, it seemed you did shit.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

No shit.

No insulting. The reply was just funny.

• @yongsiklee said:

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

No shit.

No insulting. The reply was just funny.

Never took it as an insult, just pointing out it wasn't clear he understood. Intent and tone doesn't always translate on forums.

• Guys.. If anyone need it let me know.. or else i will cancel the plan.