Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtono Miami-US VPS giveaway for review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtono Miami-US VPS giveaway for review

2»

Comments

• Did you already pick up all the winners?

• @catalingmn said:

@datanoise said:

catalingmn said: Your Cloud VM has been provided. We are waiting for your review. Thanks!

Here you go
    :)

Nice, thanks!

You are welcome !

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@adroitssd said:
    Did you already pick up all the winners?

We didn't had to many competitors, so we did provide 3 out of 4 servers, and we are still waiting for @Mridul to signup with us and provide me the username(e-mail address) used for signup.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • @catalingmn said:

@adroitssd said:

We didn't had to many competitors, so we did provide 3 out of 4 servers, and we are still waiting for @Mridul to signup with us and provide me the username(e-mail address) used for signup.

Doing it now.

@Mridul said:

@catalingmn said:

@adroitssd said:

Doing it now.

We have provided the vps. We will be waiting for you to post the review in the "Reviews" section and link it here as well.

Regards

• @catalingmn said:

@Mridul said:

@catalingmn said:

@adroitssd said:

Doing it now.

We have provided the vps. We will be waiting for you to post the review in the "Reviews" section and link it here as well.

Regards

Thank you. I would make the review very soon. :)

• SO Far its Really Impressive :smile:

( will make a detailed review soon )

System Info
    -----------
    Processor   : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X5650  @ 2.67GHz
    CPU Cores   : 4
    Frequency   : 2000.022 MHz
    Memory      : 4096 MB
    Swap        :  MB
    Uptime      : 26 min,

OS      : \S
    Arch        : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel      : 2.6.32-042stab130.1
    Hostname    : mridul.test

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
    ---------------------
    Your public IPv4 is 93.119.178.140

Location        Provider    Speed
    CDN         Cachefly    107MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US     Coloat      73.6MB/s 
    Dallas, TX, US      Softlayer   50.5MB/s 
    Seattle, WA, US     Softlayer   28.2MB/s 
    San Jose, CA, US    Softlayer   29.1MB/s 
    Washington, DC, US  Softlayer   63.4MB/s 

Tokyo, Japan        Linode      3.30MB/s 
    Singapore       Softlayer   7.96MB/s 

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net     16.1MB/s

• My review is now up here. Thanks for the chance to test the VPS!

• @catalingmn said:

Hi,

Thanks for writing here . I saw your review on the link you provided in the private message. Please order a MEDIUM VPS from https://www.virtono.com/linux-vps .

Do not pay the invoice and contact me privately with the email address used for registration. I will activate the order and cancel the invoice. Within one week you should start a new discussion in "Reviews" category with the review and post here as well with the link....

Done. :)

And here is the link of my review: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152491/virtono-linux-vps-review-medium-vps-miami-openvz

@try4lontalk said:

@catalingmn said:

Hi,

Thanks for writing here . I saw your review on the link you provided in the private message. Please order a MEDIUM VPS from https://www.virtono.com/linux-vps .

Do not pay the invoice and contact me privately with the email address used for registration. I will activate the order and cancel the invoice. Within one week you should start a new discussion in "Reviews" category with the review and post here as well with the link....

Done. :)

And here is the link of my review: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152491/virtono-linux-vps-review-medium-vps-miami-openvz

Nice , thanks!

@YellowHummingbird said:
    My review is now up here. Thanks for the chance to test the VPS!

That's why I've provided you Cloud XL, you truly make professional reviews. Keep up the good work.

Thanked by 1YellowHummingbird