Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Install proxmox 5 zfs hetzner
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Install proxmox 5 zfs hetzner

Hi,
I'm looking for someone to install proxmox 5 with a zfs filesystem on hetzner dedicated server.
Then take an snapshot backup if the entire system in case I mess something up while configuring.
Network working

Please let me know your cost to do this.

I'm stuck at the networking. I cannot get proxmox networking right. Cannot long server after proxmox install reboot

Comments

• what kind of issue are you having? what are the networks?

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@sysamy said:
    Hi,
    I'm looking for someone to install proxmox 5 with a zfs filesystem on hetzner dedicated server.
    Then take an snapshot backup if the entire system in case I mess something up while configuring.
    Network working

Please let me know your cost to do this.

I'm stuck at the networking. I cannot get proxmox networking right. Cannot long server after proxmox install reboot

How can you take a snapshot of a proxmox server itself? You can a VM but the proxmox server itself? How? I want to learn.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited September 2018

@yongsiklee said:

start here: https://www.thegeekdiary.com/zfs-tutorials-creating-zfs-snapshot-and-clones/

don't mistake ZFS snapshots for full image backups.

@sysamy install debian 9 first and then proxmox on top following this HOWTO
    only after that mess around with the network. as changes for network usually only consist of editing /etc/network/interfaces I doubt you need zfs to be able to roll back ;-)

• Thank you @Falzo