Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[For Sale] Approved Directadmin Panel With 11 Liftetime Licenses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[For Sale] Approved Directadmin Panel With 11 Liftetime Licenses

wiunixwiunix Member
edited September 2018 in General

Hello,

I had a hosting company and i want to close the website. so the approved directadmin panel with 11 lifetime licenses available for buy.

if any want need the panel with licenses send me the message

Thank you

Comments

• i will sell this account with 11 liftetime licenses just for 450 usd, the panel with bulk pricing level!

• I can Offer Licenses for 400 USD, the final price

• @Chuck said:
    Buying from a Reseller?

https://www.directadmin.com/pricing.php

I was a reseller and i want to transfer my account to another hosting company. because we need to close our website and company.

• Might be interested, please dm with proof.

• @xijinRK said:
    Might be interested, please dm with proof.

cool, of course

• 11 licenses? Can we purchase an individual license?

• HarzemHarzem Member
    edited September 2018

@seraphkz said:
    11 licenses? Can we purchase an individual license?

Unlikely, since directadmin doesn't allow transfers. Read @Chuck's link above.

Op is trying to sell his reseller account with 11 licenses in it. I don't know if it's allowed, but even if it is, he can't resell individual licenses.

• @seraphkz said:

Hello dear,

no i can't transfer the licenses

• @Harzem said:

@seraphkz said:

Unlikely, since directadmin doesn't allow transfers. Read @Chuck's link above.

Op is trying to sell his reseller account with 11 licenses in it. I don't know if it's allowed, but even if it is, he can't resell individual licenses.

I've created the ticket on directadmin before create this topic, they can't allow transfer the licenses. but because of close our company they allow me to resell whole account to another hosting company.

thank you

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

wiunix said: I've created the ticket on directadmin before create this topic, they can't allow transfer the licenses. but because of close our company they allow me to resell whole account to another hosting company.

Well I suppose actually it is the company that owns the licenses, not you. If you sell the company, then the licenses would simply stay with the company. From DA's perspective, nothing really changes, except maybe for some contact info.

With that being said, if they are actually allowing the resale of the entire DA account, then this is very reasonable indeed, and I'm surprised they would agree to it.

DA has great pricing for internal owned licenses (especially with the bulk discount). You're essentially asking for only about 40% of your cost price, which also seems reasonable. I'd be tempted to buy it off you for your asking price if not for the fact that the licenses were in a separate account. I'm not sure the $600 (roughly) discount is worth the extra hassle of managing multiple accounts...

Still, I wish you luck. Glad to see DA have a very reasonable licensing transfer policy and that your asking price is also quite reasonable.

• wiunixwiunix Member
    edited September 2018

@randvegeta said:

wiunix said: I've created the ticket on directadmin before create this topic, they can't allow transfer the licenses. but because of close our company they allow me to resell whole account to another hosting company.

Well I suppose actually it is the company that owns the licenses, not you. If you sell the company, then the licenses would simply stay with the company. From DA's perspective, nothing really changes, except maybe for some contact info.

With that being said, if they are actually allowing the resale of the entire DA account, then this is very reasonable indeed, and I'm surprised they would agree to it.

DA has great pricing for internal owned licenses (especially with the bulk discount). You're essentially asking for only about 40% of your cost price, which also seems reasonable. I'd be tempted to buy it off you for your asking price if not for the fact that the licenses were in a separate account. I'm not sure the $600 (roughly) discount is worth the extra hassle of managing multiple accounts...

Still, I wish you luck. Glad to see DA have a very reasonable licensing transfer policy and that your asking price is also quite reasonable.

Thank you dear

• The licenses still available, if any one need please send me the personal message

thank you

• wiunixwiunix Member
    edited September 2018

350usd fo all of them

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@wiunix said:
    350 USD FOR ALL OF THEM

Don't use caps, it doesn't make them any more special ; |

• @armandorg said:

@wiunix said:
    350 USD FOR ALL OF THEM

Don't use caps, it doesn't make them any more special ; |

lol xD ok

• chienvochienvo Member
    edited September 2018

I'm interested in your offer, but which hosting provider did you buy? and how about the configuration of your hosting? give me details. Thank you.

• @chienvo said:
    I'm interested in your offer, but which hosting provider did you buy? and how about the configuration of your hosting? give me details. Thank you.

Hello,

i was hosting provider and i was closed my website, i have panel from directadmin.com directly and i can transfer whole account to you.

the is no configuration ?! i just want to sell directadmin panel with licenses

thank you

• @wiunix said:

@chienvo said:

Hello,

i was hosting provider and i was closed my website, i have panel from directadmin.com directly and i can transfer whole account to you.

thank you

thank you for your information. I will consider with my friend and tell you later.

• @chienvo said:

@wiunix said:

@chienvo said:

Hello,

thank you

thank you for your information. I will consider with my friend and tell you later.

of course, thank you

• still available :| 11 x 32 = 352, lifetime license only for 32 usd :neutral:

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

What payment do you accept?

• @lonea said:
    What payment do you accept?

Hello,

paypal or webmoney

thank you

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

Can you give me a PM, would like to see a live screen cast of you logging in and showing the ticket with DA that these license are eligible for transfer.

• @lonea said:
    Can you give me a PM, would like to see a live screen cast of you logging in and showing the ticket with DA that these license are eligible for transfer.

of course

• The account and licenses has been sold to @lonea

Thank you

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@wiunix said:
    The account and licenses has been sold to @lonea

Thank you

Good deal for @lonea