Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 5 domains - one year (Stable host) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free 5 domains - one year (Stable host)

2»

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

It is a great offer, but I can't think of any name to buy

Thanked by 1torrbox
  • Umut said: I got MaxMind error after registering second domain.

That what I talking about..

deank said: Operation unstablehost must go on.

And operation NeverMissHosting also to be continued.

• @FAT32 said:
    It is a great offer, but I can't think of any name to buy

incero.fun and then redirect to novadedi.com seem fun! :lol:

• Is it easy to transfer a domain out from Stablehost?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

The creativity with free cheap domains, is endless... https://gravelands.rocks/

• Just got email:

Thanks for signing up to StableHost.

As part of our fraud screening process, we require additional information from you. Can you please provide the following:

• A scanned copy/cell phone photo of your driver's license or passport. Please block out any sensitive information, such as your driver's license or password ID number.
    • A scanned copy/cell phone photo of the front of the credit card (if you paid via credit card) you used to purchase the account. Please block out all of the numbers except the last 4, please just make sure it clearly shows the name, the last 4 of the card number and expiration date of the card.

We take security very seriously at StableHost. These documents are used as part of our fraud verification. Once your account has passed fraud verification, we will delete the images of our servers. We will put this ticket on hold for 48 hours pending these documents. If we don't hear from you by that time, we will automatically cancel and refund your account.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Seems like the flood has began and soon the promotion sill get over.

• It would only let me reg one domain for free, whatever.

Be careful to switch off autorenew!

@opsflops said:
    It would only let me reg one domain for free, whatever.

Be careful to switch off autorenew!

Do tell me you did not purchase it with a credit card and used a middle service instead as paypal...

• How do I add A Record?

I don't see the option to add A Record in Stable host. They only have option to setup private nameservers.

• @armandorg said:
    Do tell me you did not purchase it with a credit card and used a middle service instead as paypal...

Yes dad.

Thanked by 2torrbox armandorg

@opsflops said:

@armandorg said:

Yes dad.

Proud of you, son.

• @Chuck said:
    How do I add A Record?

I don't see the option to add A Record in Stable host. They only have option to setup private nameservers.

Just change the nameservers to point to cloudflare, there WHMCS panel is slow and contains fuck all.

• Are they the reseller of this company?

https://www.nameisp.com

I check the nameserver, they show up as:

ns1.nameisp.info

ns2.nameisp.info