Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN company for SALE ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN company for SALE !

2»

Comments

• hzrhzr Member
    edited August 2018

jar said: This. Selling to someone in the US might make sense though. Just the assets of course. Domain, web design, customer database, take over server rentals, etc. Would be no legal trouble for someone here purchasing the assets with cash, and then registering an LLC and running with it. Roughly equal to purchasing the assets as new (domain registration, web design company, development, etc).

My US based CPA that would definitely ensure I go nowhere near this.

• The customer database crossing from EU to US, GDPR bullshit
    • customers' contracts with a dissolved entity skipping out on taxes and not filing returns
    • servers owned by said dissolved entity so they couldn't even be legally transferred to you anyway
    • the company's address and registered office being invalid anyway because they haven't paid their "virtual office" supplier in years
    • invoices still being issued with the same invalid info
    • domain not legally owned by the company anymore
    • logo is a trademark violation
  • hzrhzr Member

@jar disregard that, design is probably stolen

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

hzr said: My US based CPA that would definitely ensure I go nowhere near this

Your CPA needs more sense of adventure ;)

hzr said: disregard that, design is probably stolen

Interesting. Maybe an old design of theirs? Doesn't seem too similar today at least.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

@headvpn This thread is so closed! If anyone buys this company from you they are either smoking crack or just plain stupid. You have be informed about things in this thread and the previous one about the shadiness in your responses to the legit questions. Personally i bet you don't even own any kind of asset in the "fake" company.

Edit Title: The company is not "PREMIUM"

• Additionally: Since headvpn is using a nulled whmcs, the company is forever banned on LET/LEB. So even if you're somehow stupid enough to buy it, you won't be allowed to advertise for it on LET/LEB.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
This discussion has been closed.