Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much do you pay (or just copy paste) for a hosting website layout
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much do you pay (or just copy paste) for a hosting website layout

mailinaboxmailinabox Member
edited August 2018 in General

Like this one: http://rexbd.net/html/markoz/

How much it worth for you?

And I see that some companies do website design with WordPress or something other CMS like Joomla for more than 1k 2k etc...

How much that can worth it? Just install a Woocommerce and sell it?????

Who that idiot?

Thanks.

Thanked by 1randvegeta
Worth it?
  1. How much it worth for you?37 votes
    1. $7
      51.35%
    2. $1000
        5.41%
    3. $2000
      10.81%
    4. (copy paste)
      32.43%

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Nowadays, a website template itself is worth nothing. There are plenty of free alternatives which you can modify a little to suit your needs.

The design you linked? Worth zero because I can come up with something similar with Grav or bootstrap.

You are asking a wrong crowd though. If you ask a business group who has no idea about websites and its backend and have money to throw around, 1k / 2k isn't out of question.

• Just buy a template from ThemeForest for $10-20, change the text and you're good to go.

In this industry, I learned that doing marketing is more important than having a fancy looking website. Of course, you need a minimalist/modern looking design. Focus more on sales. Integrate Slack, Tawk, LiveChat, Intercom, etc. and start making money. Don't worry yourself too much with those $1-2k layout.

Thanked by 2armandorg desperand
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@deank said:
    Nowadays, a website template itself is worth nothing.

No matter how much i like you, i just wanna have a second at this moment right now and lol as much as i possibly can.

Holdup, once more. Lollll.

• Maybe a good balanace beetwin hosting specs and price will sell better hosting producs. Of course you need a template but no more them $20 bucks on html template...
    Also.. an inhouse billing, ticketing and managing services will do a + (but not like ikoula... lol).

• I like layouts with no crap, that probably cost very little. Examples: https://www.wishosting.com/ or even better, the old version of prgmr.com.

Thanked by 1JohnMiller92
  • I, too, prefer very simple layouts. Just give me a list of VPS's in a table with an order link and a contact/support email address.

• Hostigation's old website was the shit

Thanked by 2torrbox willie
  • @JohnMiller92 said:
    Hostigation's old website was the shit

@scaveney We demand that you bring back Mr. Zombie!

Thanked by 1JohnMiller92
  • Themes are worth nothing. I value a website that was custom built and looks modern, i.e. https://digitalocean.com. Otherwise, a simple looking website like https://www.somagu.com/ will do.

• Where are you OP, I hope this better not be a shill post.

• Wait for opinions. By the way You like the digitalocean website guys?

• @mailinabox said:
    Wait for opinions. By the way You like the digitalocean website guys?

Yes its better than the one you linked in the OP which most hosting sites use. The best way to build a unique website is to know a framework (BS / Bulma) and create it without refering to any other website.

• Dedicadude said: In this industry, I learned that doing marketing is more important than having a fancy looking website.

This is related to everything. The problem not in what you do or how, the problem - how you'll sell it.

• I rebuilt a WordPress template for my CMS, and haven't touched it in over a decade. Works well enough.