Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadranet: we'll price match or beat competitor offers as long as they are sustainable for Quadranet - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadranet: we'll price match or beat competitor offers as long as they are sustainable for Quadranet

2»

Comments

• torrbox said: So you want to match prices, but it can't be cheap prices?

Exactly this.

Thanked by 1torrbox
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2018

karatekidmonkey said: Hetzner has been around since 1997 with their well-priced server auction. That's definitely sustainable.

hertzer gets funding from govt as similar to ovh or their power is super cheap compared to power in LA ?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • RecDRecD Member

@DemoroCZE said:
    Match this and i'll take one O:) Price is per quarter, so it's 18.05€/month.

which server provider?

• @hostdare said:

karatekidmonkey said: Hetzner has been around since 1997 with their well-priced server auction. That's definitely sustainable.

hertzer gets funding from govt as similar to ovh or their power is super cheap compared to power in LA ?

Where does it say that? To my knowledge, companies in Germany don't have to pay the ridiculous 28c/kWh like regular people, but electricity is still more expensive for companies than in the US.

• @RecD said:

@DemoroCZE said:
    Match this and i'll take one O:) Price is per quarter, so it's 18.05€/month.

which server provider?

OneProvider

• imokimok Member

@tamicrealo said:
    @QuickPacket is doing E3 at $35 on its super special and $40 on its regular special with promo code.

Where?

• Can you price-match any of the hetzner auction offers?

Can you price-match any of the soyoustart/kimsufi offers?

Worldstream?

Can you price-match any of the online.net offers? (probably, they went to shit lately, but still)

How about the core2quad by wholesaleinternet?

And what about the nocix offers?

Delimiter? (ok, I'll put this in the non-sustainable category)

Dacentec?

Joe's DC?

Virmach's e3 with ssd for 40 usd after the 20% off coupon?

How much false advertising is in this thread exactly?

Thanked by 2Lee Unixfy
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@torrbox said:
    So you want to match prices, but it can't be cheap prices?

Totally depends on the deal.

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@teamacc said:
    Can you price-match any of the hetzner auction offers?

Can you price-match any of the soyoustart/kimsufi offers?

Worldstream?

Can you price-match any of the online.net offers? (probably, they went to shit lately, but still)

How about the core2quad by wholesaleinternet?

And what about the nocix offers?

Delimiter? (ok, I'll put this in the non-sustainable category)

Dacentec?

Joe's DC?

Virmach's e3 with ssd for 40 usd after the 20% off coupon?

How much false advertising is in this thread exactly?

Totally depends on the deal. Not once did I say we match and beat EVERY deal.

Not EVERY deal is sustainable, and this obviously is something that is determined whether we can or not based on deals brought for review.

Anyone interested can email [email protected] -- I've been doing quite a bit of deals, no problem with the serious folks. So thank you to those.

There is always going to be those who aren't serious, searching for some ultra cheap deals asking us to price match. Mind you, some of those cheap deals we will match but the reality is some even after matching/beating don't sign up as they weren't serious, to begin with, instead were hoping they can join the wagon of negativity.. Some might even come back, and report "he couldn't do it" just like @karatekidmonkey. I professionally counter offered him for a few dollars more than he was paying but it wasn't sustainable to his wallet. I totally understood, and sure enough he came back here to report we couldn't do it.

karate ---> kid <--- monkey is his username, do the math. Loves the drama.

• hzrhzr Member

@dustinc here's the thing: you are posting on a forum comprised of cheapskates.

You posted the literal sentence "We're looking to price-match, beat and destroy the competition" - and the companies people are citing have been in business long-term, are your competition in this demographic, and have sustainable deals for them.

I can tell you right now that I have service with effectively every single provider @teamacc listed and more for over a year or two, some much more. It is not unreasonable to expect price matches at least for listed servers such as hetzner's 39EUR line or nocix/wholesale's year-round pricing (excluding auctions, once-off holiday black friday offers << kidechire >>, etc)

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • we'll price match or beat sustainable competitor profitable offers

• I think @hzr is giving you some good feedback here, @dustinc. I know it's tough to break through the noise of fly-by-night hosting companies and their hype, but IMHO you'll be better off if you make a clear case for what your value is; define who your competitors are; and then match those offers aggressively. I think you'll both get more respect and spend less time trying to bargain with folks who aren't serious about paying what your service is worth.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited August 2018

dustinc said: I totally understood, and sure enough he came back here to report we couldn't do it.

Thank you for understanding, but what is wrong with that? You offered to beat sustainable competitor offers. I gave you a sustainable offer from a competitor and you couldn't match it. Follow @szarka's advice next time and don't offer to match/beat everyone's offers.

EDIT: Or say "We will match every offer that is profitable for us!"

• Yeah sure, call someone a kid because you didn't price match after offering to price match and he posted that in a forum.

What did you expect? Of course you are neither the best nor the cheapest provider and some people will say "uh yeah I can just go with dacentec/ovh/hetzner/online instead of waste my time and be insulted by you, after YOU offered to price match". That has nothing to do with negativity. It's merely the truth.

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • sinsin Member

Are you price matching/beating just for your LA location or can you do good pricing in NJ, Atlanta, or Chicago?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I think there is come confusion here, by sustainable the Quadranet clearly meant sustainable for them, I have updated the title.

Thanked by 2Lee Unixfy
  • is Quadranet some types of special premium network?
    or
    is it just a regular business name?

• Anyone had anything matched yet?

• Quality shitpost

How about.. > Supermicro X3440 8GB 2x2TB Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $25.00 USD / Monthly

https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/

• oh my, please define word "sustainable" since i dont find any maches, since other provider already offer 32Gb Ram on their server, and quadranet still only offer 8Gb Ram.

can you price match virmach server with E3-1240 v3/32Gb/2x1TB/10TB/ /28 ipv4 with $30 montly, i think some user here still have that server.

• @andiklive said:
    oh my, please define word "sustainable" since i dont find any maches, since other provider already offer 32Gb Ram on their server, and quadranet still only offer 8Gb Ram.

can you price match virmach server with E3-1240 v3/32Gb/2x1TB/10TB/ /28 ipv4 with $30 montly, i think some user here still have that server.

Where can I find that offer?

• I need u reply my ticket.dustin.my friend.thx.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

We are quadranet customer, but now we looking other server with better price.

• You should match my Virmach containers, I'll definitely give you my business! lol