Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Free Windows Based Control Panel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Free Windows Based Control Panel?

What is the Best Free Windows Based Control Panel for CentOS based dedicated servers?
Cant afford to pay for cpanel. Thats why I have to use free windows panel.

Comments

• W a t

• LeeLee Veteran

So what you really mean is alternatives to cPanel?

VestaCP.com .
    centos-webpanel.com .

• Windows CentOS 95 panel

• LeviLevi Member

Raw ms-dos

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

Very cheap alternative: ispmanager, 4 EURO per month.

• if looking for a free one Website Panel is the best. If planned to have paid one, then Plesk is the best

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Can't pay for cpanel but can pay for Windows license?

In that case, I'd go with unix and cpanel.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2018

@okpx said:
    What is the Best Free Windows Based Control Panel for CentOS based dedicated servers?
    Cant afford to pay for cpanel. Thats why I have to use free windows panel.

You are saying a control panel that can manage should be on a Windows based computer, and it should be able to manage CentOS based dedicated servers. Right?

Some people here misunderstand as such that you intend to manage Windows OS, thus needing Windows server licenses.

• In the good old days there was Helm control panel:

But that is not what you are looking for. Maybe webmin is an option. You install firefox on Windows, then go to Webmin for the panely things.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

Windows hosting? take a look at: https://solidcp.com/ - Taken over from Websitepanel when they stopped developments.

• CentOS web panel is best if you do not want to pay. I highly recommend to get licensed software - not more than 15$ per month.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Raymii said: Helm

@Raymii said:
    In the good old days there was Helm control panel:

But that is not what you are looking for. Maybe webmin is an option. You install firefox on Windows, then go to Webmin for the panely things.

Oh it still alive!?

• There are some good free control panels out there, such as Vesta CP, CWP, and VPSrobots. I use VPSrobots to manage my server and website. But the free version has limited features, if you want more, you have to upgrade to pro version.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Raymii said:
    In the good old days there was Helm control panel:

That brings back memories of the "good" ol' days

• i dont even know what the question is :lol: