Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brixly to roll out managed WordPress hosting with failover and hourly backups
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Brixly to roll out managed WordPress hosting with failover and hourly backups

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited August 2018 in General

Because I've been happily using Brixly a while back and Dennis (Owner afaik) is a good guy I thought I'd share the launch of their Managed WordPress Hosting that comes with some special features as some guys here from time to time ask for managed WP hosting.

Some of the highlights are:

Automatic Hourly backups to remote locations + Daily R1Soft / on demand backups one click backip&restore

60 Day Money-Back Guarantee:

"If your not completely satisfied, simply cancel and request a refund within 60 days. We also don't tie our customers in - ever."

Optional Redis Caching full page

100% Uptime Guarantee

"Our unique failover and loadbalanced servers have been designed to ensure that your websites stay online without downtime.
In the extremely unlikely event of an entire data-centre outage, your sites will failover to an alternative data centre without downtime."

24/7/365 Support Avg. ticket response time 14 minutes (is similar to what I experienced when I was with them)

**Raid10 SSD **

Litespeed + Nginx

Kind regards,
Ympker

Comments

• link?

• Whats the purpose of nginx + litespeed, litespeed is already pretty fast serving static files.

The only upside I see is that it would reduce costs on a litespeed license if 1-CPU is not enough.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@vovler said:
    Whats the purpose of nginx + litespeed, litespeed is already pretty fast serving static files.

Yeah, there's no point running both. Maybe they mean Litespeed LSAPI (free, openlitespeed php) + Nginx?

• That unlimited reseller looks like a disaster waiting to happen

• @Harambe said:

@vovler said:
    Whats the purpose of nginx + litespeed, litespeed is already pretty fast serving static files.

Yeah, there's no point running both. Maybe they mean Litespeed LSAPI (free, openlitespeed php) + Nginx?

Not entirely sure but I think they will happily answer the question in live chat/phone/ticket :)