Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testers wanted for vps servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Testers wanted for vps servers

I am planning to start a little local company, but want to test some stability on a host. Because of that, i will give away a few virtual servers, with your choice of OS. Can be both openvz or KVM.

Message me with what you need, and what you will use it for. In first round, i want to give 3 months free service. Host located in Germany.

Comments

• shoot me a pm i can test and make sure all is working for you and report any issues

• shoot me a pm too

• Sent PM!

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Beware of illegal activity, botnets phishing. Last time when we provide over 20 vps to test, almost all was suspended regarding illegal activity.

• I am interested. I am a freelance dev ops guy. I can test them for a variety uses... thanks.

• interested

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I know some do this to get the name out there.

But 96.66% of time, it is a recipe for disaster.

• me pls

• For all of you that i havent responded : I am sorry, by iubox got slammed harder than i thought it would.

I have given out 10KVM servers so far. I can still give out 10 openvz servers running any linux distro. If you have already messaged me, and still want a openvz server, please message me again.

• @khazza I wish you luck, but I would prepare now for a ton of abuse reports. Which when starting a company first off can really damage your reputation with your Datacenter / Internet Providers.

• Let me try your VPS. I want cent OS 7 64bit.
    Thank you very much!

• Good afternoon Openvz I use it for doing python php joomla web development test Centos 6 thank.

• Hello again. The host i was testing turned out to be unstable. I have now swapped it out and i am looking for testers for openvz vps servers. Ping me a email at [email protected] and tell what you will use it for, and we might figure something out!