Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ikoula 20th Anniversary 1€/m machine is really good
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ikoula 20th Anniversary 1€/m machine is really good

Chaos99Chaos99 Member
edited August 2018 in General

I use it to work and test, the effect is very good, recommend it to everyone,
I wrote down the results of the network and performance tests on my blog (please use translation)
https://czpro.pro/zhujiceping/2498/.html

Thanked by 1Ikoula

Comments

• ok

• Nice. I just picked one up to play with it. Thanks for the info.

• How do they sell those specs for €9.99 month?

• Is it recurring or only for 1 year?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Is it recurring or only for 1 year?

1 year only. I found the service a bit iffy. Got excited when I saw it, canceled within the first month.

• I'll just leave it here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/149864/ikoula-1vcpu-1-7gb-ram-50gb-ssd-for-1-20th-anniversary

It's absolutely garbage. Aruba is wayyy better for 1€.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • @MrPsycho said:
    I'll just leave it here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/149864/ikoula-1vcpu-1-7gb-ram-50gb-ssd-for-1-20th-anniversary

It's absolutely garbage. Aruba is wayyy better for 1€.

I am using it well in China, thank you for your recommendation, I will tr​​y

• @thagoat said:
    Nice. I just picked one up to play with it. Thanks for the info.

Thank you, are you using stable?

• @Chaos99 said:

No, my horses run free.

• @thagoat said:

@Chaos99 said:

No, my horses run free.

haha,But many people report that it is unstable, I am confused because I use it very stably, maybe it is their network problem.

• aruba all the way.

• @Chaos99 Pretty stable here

• h2oh2o Member

You should post/translate a review to LET instead of post an advertorial link here.

• YuraYura Member

@h2o said:
    You should post/translate a review to LET instead of post an advertorial link here.

That's his whole business model. He basically abuses LET Review section to post non-English content which is a promotional link to his site.

Also flagged.

Thanked by 2lion h2o
  • xaocxaoc Member

@Harambe said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Is it recurring or only for 1 year?

1 year only. I found the service a bit iffy. Got excited when I saw it, canceled within the first month.

Canceled a couple days ago as well, tho i was billed for the second month for some reason.

• Chaos99Chaos99 Member
    edited August 2018

@h2o said:

I don't have any rewards, this is just a review. Whether you visit is your freedom.Dog

• emghemgh Member

@Chaos99 said:

@h2o said:

I don't have any rewards, this is just a review. Whether you visit is your freedom.Dog

Bullshit. There’s Adsense.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Also cancelled. Default network settings too invasive, amongst other reasons.

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Also cancelled. Default network settings too invasive, amongst other reasons.

Too invasive? Meaning?

• @emgh said:

@Chaos99 said:

@h2o said:

Bullshit,fk you,I forced you to watch it?

• Chaos99Chaos99 Member
    edited August 2018

@emgh said:

@Chaos99 said:

@h2o said:

How much do you think adsense can earn?fool man,I spent an hour writing these,because I want to help more people

• Chaos99 said: I spent an hour writing these,because I want to help more people

then why not post it here directly without any crappy backlink stuff?

you know... there is a review section for real reviews.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @Falzo said:

Chaos99 said: I spent an hour writing these,because I want to help more people

then why not post it here directly without any crappy backlink stuff?

you know... there is a review section for real reviews.

Because I am lazy:)

• @Chaos99 said:

aha. because it takes longer to copy and paste a review you already have in your blog than writing another text with a link? very credible.

maybe you should think about featuring some honest referals on your blog for services of other providers too. try starting with rackhost, treudler, hostmybytes and hostodo. if your lazy, don't worry, no need to add another review for them, they are already well known...
    I guess this will really push your stuff and earn you aff money like you deserve it.

• Chaos99Chaos99 Member
    edited August 2018

@Falzo said:

@Chaos99 said:

aha. because it takes longer to copy and paste a review you already have in your blog than writing another text with a link? very credible.

maybe you should think about featuring some honest referals on your blog for services of other providers too. try starting with rackhost, treudler, hostmybytes and hostodo. if your lazy, don't worry, no need to add another review for them, they are already well known...
    I guess this will really push your stuff and earn you aff money like you deserve it.

Are they very junk?(i know hostmybytes is very bad)
    This is my first post, thank you for your support.
    PS:It's really can't make any money, and my interest supports me.

• @plumberg said:

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Also cancelled. Default network settings too invasive, amongst other reasons.

Too invasive? Meaning?

I've already commented on it, in the original thread, if you can be bothered trawling through it. Even after setting manual networking, I continued to come across references to ikoula, within files.

• YuraYura Member

@Chaos99 said:
    This is my first post, thank you for your support

Go spam elsewhere.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @Yura said:

@Chaos99 said:
    This is my first post, thank you for your support

Go spam elsewhere.

shit like you

• > using protonmail for signup
    >> Your email is on our banned list - signup rejected

> Using a virtual debit card
    >> Your order has been marked Fraud.

No thx. Complicated signup process means service is complicated as well.