Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your-Freedom vouchers for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your-Freedom vouchers for sale

RamiRami Member
edited October 2013 in Offers

A friend to me have some Your-Freedom vouchers (It is some kind of VPN companies) that he want to sell

3*1day voucher Valid until: Sat May 24 2014

63*1.2hour vouchers Valid until:Thu May 29 2014

they worth about ~ $5.50 they are for sale for $4 PayPal or WebMoney

http://www.your-freedom.net/index.php?id=197

Comments

• No offence but who would want to buy these when VPN.sh is doing an awesome deal?

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • @CastleServers said:
    No offence but who would want to buy these when VPN.sh is doing an awesome deal?

Excellent point.

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • RamiRami Member
    edited October 2013

@CastleServers @darknyan they are not used as normal VPN(I do provide VPN services ), but the main use of this company is for using free internet from usb modems ;)

And this work in many countries

• @Rami said:
    CastleServers darknyan they are not used as normal VPN(I do provide VPN services ), but the main use of this company is for using free internet from usb modems ;)

And this work in many countries

I do provide VPN services

Free Internet from USB modems?!? How?

DNS tunnelling or something?

• GunterGunter Member
    edited October 2013

@CastleServers said:
    DNS tunnelling or something?

DNS tunneling is using Port 53 UDP for a circumvention solution and Ozyman Dns, from my understanding.
    its not exactly unique.

• @darknyan said:
    its not exactly unique.

I know. That's why I'm asking.

• In Indonesia, your-freedom can be used for bypassing the internet billing for usb modem/using sim card.

• RamiRami Member
    edited October 2013

Actually I do not know how but the they depend just on this in selling their service, it was working in Egypt & India and some other countries I tried to do it with my own VPN servers and it did not work

• Looks like it's a VPN + DNS tunnel? Ok deal, but DNS tunnels are relatively cheap

• @CastleServers said:
    No offence but who would want to buy these when VPN.sh is doing an awesome deal?

$2.66 seems like quite a bit for simply 20GB of bandwidth. A cheap $2 VPS with 32mb can get 500GB.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited October 2013

@FoShizz said:
    $2.66 seems like quite a bit for simply 20GB of bandwidth. A cheap $2 VPS with 32mb can get 500GB.

$1 can get you 20GB of BW/month in all of their locations (whereas you'd have to hunt and buy a VPS in all those locations and set them all up) for a year.

Thanked by 1VPNsh