Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostMayo™ Premium Openvz VPS with Pure SSD - 50% Discount Coupon
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostMayo™ Premium Openvz VPS with Pure SSD - 50% Discount Coupon

HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

HostMayo is Fastest, Secure, Affordable and Powerful VPS Provider.
Each SSD VPS includes our advanced features for instant upgrades, DDOS protection, 160Gbps network and 24/7 Support.

VPS 512MB

• 5 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 256 MB VSwap
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 1 IPV4
  • $1.25/mo (With Coupon "special")

Order Now | More Info

1GB VPS

• 20 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 512MB VSwap
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 1 IPV4
  • US Location
  • $2.5/mo (With Coupon "special")

Order Now | More Info

VPS 2GB

• 40 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 4 TB Bandwidth
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 1 GB VSwap
  • 2 CPU Core
  • 1 IPV4
  • $5/mo (With Coupon "special")

Order Now | More Info

Salient Features

• Intel Xeon CPU
  • Unlimited OS reinstall
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Popular Operating System Choices
  • 24/7 Technical Support
  • DDOS Protection
  • Four Locations
  • 160Gbps Global Network
  • Latest stable OpenVZ kernel
  • Test IP Dallas: 104.151.234.222
  • Test IP Los Angeles IPv4 IP: 23.88.208.130>

PAYMENT METHODS

We accept PayPal, Credit Card, BitCoins, LTC, BCH, DogeCoin, Ether, Dash, NEO & others.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Comments

• Hello, how much is the port, please?

• kmaskmas Member

I can't seem to find a place to select the location while ordering a VPS. Are they assigned randomly?

BTW, I think there's a typo here - it says "Four Locations", but test IPs are only given for two and no mention of any additional locations on the site either.

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@ogssr said:
    Hello, how much is the port, please?

Port speed is 100mbs.

@kmas said:
    I can't seem to find a place to select the location while ordering a VPS. Are they assigned randomly?

BTW, I think there's a typo here - it says "Four Locations", but test IPs are only given for two and no mention of any additional locations on the site either.

The locations are assigned randomly but you can always request them to be switched later on. Currently there are only two locations available Dallas and LA. Yes it was a typo.

• Discount one time only. Not recurring.Two locations but no location selection when place order? Also OVZ and payment from PayPal balance disabled. Looks shady for me.

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@Hukin said:
    Discount one time only. Not recurring.Two locations but no location selection when place order? Also OVZ and payment from PayPal balance disabled. Looks shady for me.

Yeah discount is non recurring as prices are already low. Though pm me and I can offer you further discounted rates besides for 512mb plan. Locations can be changed anytime through ticket or email. We have not disabled payments from Paypal. Can you please elaborate if you are facing any difficulty.

• I have been using VPS 512MB since May 2018. The server is very stable and network is very fast. They reply to the tickets very quickly. At the moment I have nothing to complain. You guys should give it a try.

Thanked by 1HostMayo