Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[73rd INDEPENDENCE DAY SALE] Jakarta - Indonesia - 1G VPS IDR 70k (Only Rupiah)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[73rd INDEPENDENCE DAY SALE] Jakarta - Indonesia - 1G VPS IDR 70k (Only Rupiah)

winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
edited August 2018 in Offers

In the spirit of memorable Our 73rd Independece Day, WINNERvps present the "Spirit of Ours", means that we can be the Champion of our Own in our Own Data Center in Indonesia, serving our Clients in Indonesia that no longer need to route the traffic outside Indonesia (through International).

For Rupiah/IDR (Indonesia Customers):

1 GB RAM - 2,048 MB Swap - 25 GB SSD - 2 vCPU - 2 TB on 1G port - IDR 70k Get it Now! eq. to US$ 3.49 / mo

2 GB RAM - 4,048 MB Swap - 50 GB SSD - 2 vCPU - 3 TB on 1G port - IDR 140k Get it Now! eq. to US$ 6,99 / mo

Complete Cart goes Here!

For USD (International Customers):

Please find this promo for Jakarta and Singapore VPS
https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/150584/asia-singapore-and-jakarta-vps-6-month-recurring-promo-3-49-mo-eq

Terms & Condition

1. Promo valid during the period of 16 August 2018 - 23 August 2018
  2. Discount Valid for All Jakarta Linux Products with monthly billing cycle.
  3. Limited to the IP address, vCPU, and Dedicated CPU (can't be upgraded). You can still upgrade the package (to next higher package) during promo to enjoy the promo pricing.
  4. The shopping cart is exclusive and limited. No where to find in the website.
  5. The transaction could only be paid using **Indonesia's Local Bank Transfer**.
  6. Enter the Promocode: 17081945 during checkout.
  7. By following this promo, the user is deemed to understand and agree to all applicable terms and conditions.

===========================================================

Network Specification

===========================================================

Test IP dan Looking Glass: Contact Us

Server Location:

Cyber 2 Tower- CBN (Nex Data Center)

Jl. HR Rasuna Said Blok X5 No. 13

Jakarta 12950

Upstreams::

• Level3 (AS3356)
  • Cogent (AS174)
  • NTT (AS2914)
  • TATA (AS6453)
  • Teliasonera (AS1299)
  • Tinet/GTT (AS3257)
  • PCCW (AS3491)
  • Starhub (AS4657)
  • SingTel (AS7473)
  • GCX/FlagTel (AS15412)
  • Telstra (AS4637)

Public Exchange::

• SGIX

• Equinix SG
  • Equinix HK
  • HKIX
  • Equinix Tokyo
  • BBIX JP
  • JPIX
  • JPNAP Tokyo
  • AMS-IX
  • LINX London
  • SIX US

Public Local Exchange:

• IIX

• OpenIXP
  • C2IX (Biznet, Linknet, Moratel, Icon+)

Comments

• It's $6.99 not $3.49 after discount. Or am I on the wrong link?

• ...serving our Clients in Indonesia that no longer need to route the traffic outside Indonesia (through International).

does this mean that the VPS only provide the connection locally (IIX)? what's the speed for international connection (if any)?

• oh, and IDR 70k != eq. to US$ 3.49.
    Purchased it anyway... merdeka!

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

@NanoG6
    Enter the Promo Code during checkout, but so sorry, it's only for IDR :)
    Yes it isn't exactly equivalent. During independence day, why don't we take quite a bit discrimination (only for IDR)?
    Bakalan di"sentil" sama moderator, might be. But it's okey. We proud to be Indonesian, and use IDR to help government stabilize the currency.

@drakula
    No. We provide both International and non-International traffic throughout this service. For international connection, I couldn't disclose, but you can ask whoever have signed up.

• @NanoG6 said:
    It's $6.99 not $3.49 after discount. Or am I on the wrong link?

from T&C:

The transaction could only be paid using Indonesia's Local Bank Transfer.

however, on the payment page, it asked to pay IDR 102,003 instead of IDR 70k

edited August 2018

Please note. IDR only please
    https://imgur.com/a/TdEDuRi

• Lets get the party started. Merdeka! :D

• gkzgkz Member

What's the bandwidth limit? Unmeterred or 1Tb?

edited August 2018

@gkz said:
    What's the bandwidth limit? Unmeterred or 1Tb?

2 TB on 1 GB Network Speed and Port.

1 Gbps local IIX.

Total capacity 500 Mbps International / Non-IIX (VPS product is using 100 Mbps++ FUP)

• Merdeka! anyway, no 512mb plans? only for vpn purpose.

@andiklive said:
    Merdeka! anyway, no 512mb plans? only for vpn purpose.

Yes, there is. I can make an exception for you. 1G to 1/2G, same price. Is it okey?

PS: You'll get disappointed if you use for VPN, for sure.

• So tempting, but i need to install custom kernel module (wireguard)

Anyway,
    Merdeka !!

edited August 2018

@MeMyselfandLinux said:
    So tempting, but i need to install custom kernel module (wireguard)

Anyway,
    Merdeka !!

Bung @MeMyselfandLinux you can choose Xen HVM (Windows VPS) line up for custom ISO/kernel/modules/etc. Xen is a Type-1 Bare Metal Hypervisor, it can run FreeBSD or Unix-based system. We do charge an extra fee for loading a custom ISO. But.... It is possible to do that.

Merdeka!

• @winnervps said:

i assume you have someting like "network filtering" to prevent burst / high usage bandwidth and protect your main business (vps for forex)

@shell said:

@winnervps said:

i assume you have someting like "network filtering" to prevent burst / high usage bandwidth and protect your main business (vps for forex)

We've got similar to 'denial of service' protection. When it comes to pps, you never know how hard you can get hit and get down.

VPN use lots of pps in our experiences and observations. It's better for you to go out for a dedicated server, instead. As it is meant for a non-shared environment. If you eat lots of resources (in VPS or sharing environment), others could become sluggish and complaint (and it might be you that become). So it is a win-win, and fair to the three of us. So, please don't.

• I'm winnervps customer and happy with them. The only problem is old OS. Now i need at least Debian 8 / Ubuntu 16.04.

@winnervps please do nench benchmark for smallest plan : wget -qO- wget.racing/nench.sh | bash

Merrrrdekaaaaa

Thanked by 2pxhaxor winnervps
  • @winnervps said:

We've got similar to 'denial of service' protection.

So it is a win-win, and fair to the three of us. So, please don't.

i can understand and appreciate your transparancy

i'm just curious in the past i tried ikubaru (inside your network) and vps become 'isolated network' after use it for pptp vpn and normal browsing. i get info from support about DOS attack. that is the reason i ask you if there is similiar 'protection'

btw i'm happy indonesian provider go international :D

Merdeka !!!

• Dmca free?
    I want to use host anime website

@hawkjohn7 said:
    Dmca free?
    I want to use host anime website

It's Indonesia pak John! Merdeka!

edited August 2018

@mexyul said:
    I'm winnervps customer and happy with them. The only problem is old OS. Now i need at least Debian 8 / Ubuntu 16.04.

@winnervps please do nench benchmark for smallest plan : wget -qO- wget.racing/nench.sh | bash

Merrrrdekaaaaa

Hi @mexyul, PM us your email, I can give you a credit for you to try us for the benchmark. (we do make a distinct between each packages on the processor's handling so you might see different results in each and every packages). It is XEN, anyway. So there are lots of catch and more stable if you torture with simultaneous testing, in my experiences.

Debian 8 is in progress

Ubuntu 16.04, from 14.04 then running sudo do-release-upgrade (install new maintainer to install new kernel), edit grub.conf and you are done. We'll do something to make this kernel 4.x compatible. (so this is still in progress)

@shell
    We know nothing about Ikubaru and its policy. We are two different entities running different products. This is our first launch of Indonesia VPS for Indonesia Market as we waited for too long for our clients who promised to build that.

The protection you might be enjoying is a nullroute at the moment for retails :). DDoS Protection is for corporate only. There are too many custom rules for retail about DDoS that we think we could get that into headache.

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited August 2018

Network is pretty good based on benchmark. Hope @winnervps can keep it up

Thanked by 1winnervps
  • @NanoG6 said:
    Network is pretty good based on benchmark. Hope @winnervps can keep it up

i hope so because i build my small project there

Thanked by 1winnervps
    edited August 2018

As said in the email, partly, (if you guys received):

In the spirit of memorable Our 73rd Independece Day, WINNERvps present the "Spirit of Ours", 
    means that we can be the Champion of our Own in our Own Data Center in Indonesia,
    serving our Clients in Indonesia that no longer need to route the traffic outside Indonesia (through International).
    If you mean that the International "Offer" and Quality are tempted so it can beat the "Local", than Let's be it.

So this is our challenges to provide the same and constant quality. And for that reason, we can't be alone.

Thanked by 1mexyul
  • From product details :

Registration Date
    08/19/2018
    First Payment Amount
    Rp. 70.000,00
    Recurring Amount
    Rp. 140.000,00
    Billing Cycle
    Monthly

not recurring ?

edited August 2018

@mexyul said:
    From product details :

Registration Date
    08/19/2018
    First Payment Amount
    Rp. 70.000,00
    Recurring Amount
    Rp. 140.000,00
    Billing Cycle
    Monthly

not recurring ?

The price is recurring as said. Please wait until the expiration of the promo for the price to reflect the actual.

Please note : NO Torrent, No Leechers, No Proxy, No Tunnel, NO such things against Indonesia gov law (suspicious). All bandwidth provided are on Fair Usage Policy (FUP) and based on subjective matters (we have the right to decide based on "one side of the story").

This is the "Spirit of Ours". Please help us provide the same and constant quality, thus we can't be alone.

• oughhh only one promocode per customer. I want to replace 1 more SG server with you.

@mexyul said:
    oughhh only one promocode per customer. I want to replace 1 more SG server with you.

Hai, so sorry pak. This promo valid only for ID server. As the tag said: "The Spirit of Indonesia"

• @winnervps said:

@mexyul said:
    oughhh only one promocode per customer. I want to replace 1 more SG server with you.

Hai, so sorry pak. This promo valid only for ID server. As the tag said: "The Spirit of Indonesia"

i mean i have SG server with another provider and want to replace it with ID server from you, but seems promocode valid only once per customer

Thanked by 1winnervps

@mexyul said:

@winnervps said:

@mexyul said:

i mean i have SG server with another provider and want to replace it with ID server from you, but seems promocode valid only once per customer

PM sent