Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ireland Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ireland Providers

mehargagsmehargags Member
edited August 2018 in Requests

Hi Everyone...
I have a customer who has setup a Digital marketing agency in Dublin. Being a startup they have limited budget to spend on hosting infra and maintenance... and servers need to be inside Ireland only

Want to know some good providers, I guess @dediserve has Dublin location... what else do we have ?

Comments

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited August 2018

Can't think of anything other than Amazon Web Services (AWS).

• @Razza said:
    Can't think of anything other than AWS.

I know AWS has it there... but it is certainly not low budget... so looking forward to find some good providers

• @mehargags said:

@Razza said:
    Can't think of anything other than AWS.

I know AWS has it there... but it is certainly not low budget... so looking forward to find some good providers

Am not sure your going find many low budget options Ireland is not a particularly popular location for hosting I think Dediserve will be the best option for you.

Best of luck hope you find something suitable.

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • vintervinter Member
    edited August 2018

Well there is also Amazon Lightsail in Ireland (https://aws.amazon.com/lightsail/pricing/), isn't exactly cheap either, but still less than EC2 and you get access to the other AWS stuff as well (S3 in the same region etc.).

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

Maybe servebyte.com is useful? they seem to offer cloud vps's and webhosting in Dublin.

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • ehabehab Member

+1 dediserve

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • I tought dey were all tree fiddy?