Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paid Orders Cancelled, WHMCS Bug Or?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Paid Orders Cancelled, WHMCS Bug Or?

JacobJacob Member
edited February 2012 in General

Well, I was reading a support ticket and because of our backlog which was cleared up about 30 Minutes ago.. A few orders which was paid for got cancelled? I have no idea how this happened since I filter the options like "pending orders, Status: Unpaid" to cancel unpaid orders..

I then got curious and checked for all "cancelled orders, Status: Paid" and then noticed a order from the 5Th of December, Payment complete and Order status cancelled.

Is this a WHMCS Bug or my stupidity?

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited February 2012

I think the order becomes automatically cancelled when the user requests cancellation.

• Hmm, i haven't seen this Bug - maybe you cancelled them by mistake?

• Yeah, But you would not pay for a order and then submit a cancellation request. :|

@rds100 said: I think the order becomes automatically cancelled when the used requests cancellation.

• @jacob are these fresh/new orders? Maybe they payed and used several months and then cancelled?

• @rds100 Just a error in his order status, I think I will have a sleep now. :)