Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS status pending?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS status pending?

Is this common? When a host is out of stock, about how long does it take for the instance to be ready? This is with HardCloud.

Comments

• It's probably common for HardCloud, if you read his post history here it wont be hard to find out why

• Some providers provision automatically, some do it manually.

• and some think dual-processor motherboards have failover and can thus be called a cloud http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/14434/the-old-hardclouds-failures/p1

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I've been rocking the failover redundancy for most of my life. Two legs, four tires, etc.

I was cloud before it was cool.

• Two legs means you have fallover redundancy

Thanked by 2jar Neoon
  • HardCloud, if you read his post history

Which HardCloud? Dr. Jekyll (the new owner in Canada) or Mr. Hyde (the old owner in Australia who several weeks after the "sale" is still listed as the registrant on the domain's WHOIS)

• You guys think maybe I should change service? I was looking at burst.net (this is for a cheap windows vps).

• choose another one

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Just go to Faphost, they offer cheap and good KVM.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@texteditor said:
    Two legs means you have fallover redundancy

Bwahaha this made my morning!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@JungleHunt said:
    You guys think maybe I should change service? I was looking at burst.net (this is for a cheap windows vps).

We have real cloud KVM where you can load own iso. You will need to bring own license, but we have now regular KVM with 2008/2012 and we are making preparations to be able to provide them with the cloud too.