Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec.Com does not like chargebacks - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec.Com does not like chargebacks

124»

Comments

• Block account. No notify. No refund.

• @phamhuyenqn94 said:
    Block account. No notify. No refund.

You deserve it.

• phamhuyenqn94phamhuyenqn94 Member
    edited September 2018

Today I received email from Paypal notice that I win after opened disputed since some weeks ago. I'll receive my money within 5 business days.

Sometime ago they deliver to me a error dedicated server while they not able to fix that error in the long time. They block my account and server when I open ticket ask for refund.

Fu*k you scammer Dedispec.Com

• I remembered your case. But what is the meaning of this thread? To prove that you are not wrong? No, definitely not. Paypal has buyer protection that may stand by your side but it's not a proof that you are right.

• He is god. And he is right. He is the winner.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

It proves that his backside is really delicate and that he is still hurting.

• It's war i tells ya..

• He should start offering a PPDaaS (PayPal Dispute as a Service).

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Sounds like just another reseller, go buy at the source.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

When you are throwing paypal chargeback like throwing tantrums, chances are that you might be blocked/banned at the source.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

I guess you might have violated their TOS as they stated "Abusive Behavior. Swearing, billing or verbal threats, and other abusive language is not acceptable and may result in account termination without refund.", though more information regarding the dedicated server would help to help them!

• @saibal said:
    He should start offering a PPDaaS (PayPal Dispute as a Service).

I am pretty sure that this is a real thing. There are some people who has very strong knowledge about how Paypal handles the case are offering this kind of service.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

no need for a new thread, I have merged this.

• CSI-LET...

• just curious. can admin comment @AnthonySmith on whether dedispec qualifies as provider? I do not see any business address on their website and is a reseller?

• @smile you clearly did not search the site that well the address is on the contact page https://dedispec.com/contact.php

• @Razza said:
    @smile you clearly did not search the site that well the address is on the contact page https://dedispec.com/contact.php

That's a P.O.Box. Dedispec is a registered business? Why is that business not listed?

Thanked by 1RonalBarbaren
  • No idea if it is a registered business I got better thing to do than lookup that information.

• @Razza said:
    No idea if it is a registered business I got better thing to do than lookup that information.

Are you @khazaa? If you do not know if it is a registered business why are you replying to my response on provider tag? Do you not know what the requirement for provider tag is? Please do not tag me anymore.

• @smile No am not that asshole scammer you tagged in, lets qoute what your reply said "I do not see any business address on their website" I think your getting a bit pissed off since I pointed out your were wrong

Am not saying the business is legitimate registered and address was real address for Dedispec.

smile said: just curious. can admin comment @AnthonySmith on whether dedispec qualifies as provider? I do not see any business address on their website and is a reseller?

There is an address, PO Boxes are legal addresses, what proof do you have that they are a reseller?

Resellers are allowed under some circumstances, you can see the rules for being a seller here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/136870/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-25th-march-2018/p1

• smilesmile Member
    edited September 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

smile said: just curious. can admin comment @AnthonySmith on whether dedispec qualifies as provider? I do not see any business address on their website and is a reseller?

There is an address, PO Boxes are legal addresses, what proof do you have that they are a reseller?

Resellers are allowed under some circumstances, you can see the rules for being a seller here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/136870/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-25th-march-2018/p1

Forgive my lack of legal knowledge but P.O.Box is not acceptable for a LLC? You do need a business address with a registered agent? I have no personal proof he is a reseller. However from their website; I can find no proof they are a registered LLC as well.

If @dedispec provided you the info required for provider tag than I have nothing to say. Clarification is useful for the consumer in cases of fraud.

Thanked by 1RonalBarbaren

smile said: If @dedispec provided you the info required for provider tag than I have nothing to say. Clarification is useful for the consumer in cases of fraud.

I have been an admin for about 6 months, they have been registered since 2013, I am not a god I am not all knowing, if you have some concerns and believe they are reselling then please let me know why, I don't think that is to much to ask.

Additionally I have just checked (I am in the UK) it seems a PO Box can be used as a correspondence address without issue, their legal registration address is public and is: 4169 Windsong Circle, Prior Lake, MN 55372, USA

• smilesmile Member
    edited September 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

smile said: If @dedispec provided you the info required for provider tag than I have nothing to say. Clarification is useful for the consumer in cases of fraud.

I have been an admin for about 6 months, they have been registered since 2013, I am not a god I am not all knowing, if you have some concerns and believe they are reselling then please let me know why, I don't think that is to much to ask.

Additionally I have just checked (I am in the UK) it seems a PO Box can be used as a correspondence address without issue, their legal registration address is public and is: 4169 Windsong Circle, Prior Lake, MN 55372, USA

Sounds great. FYI. P.O. Box means it's a post office box. Yes you can receive correspondence but the smallest size can receive a dozen letters and you can use the same P.O.Box for anything. Needless to say; it is normally not listed as a business address.

• TLDR :

OP Bought a service

The server bought is unusable

Opening ticket to dedispec

Not even dedispec can fix the server

Asking for refund , and threatening to dispute

Dedispec deleted the account

OP is a man of his word and doing the dispute.

Thanked by 1phamhuyenqn94
  • mailinabox said: He is god. And he is right. He is the winner.

You true!